• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This thread makes me feel like a schmuck for just buying coffee at the grocery store, and looking at what's on sale instead of digging into the company's political contributions.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    I dont give my money to companies that are against things I'm for or atleast I try not to. For instance I have to buy my dogs insulin from Walmart $24/vial vs next cheapest place $136/vial and he takes alot of it 130lbs Rott. I'll never spend another dime at dicks sporting goods plenty of pro 2A places to buy from.

If you name your company Black Rifle Coffee and obviously market it towards right wing people, but then donate to the left. Yea I dont need to buy your over priced coffee anymore cause I was only trying to support a conservative company anyway.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    coffee-wink.gif

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    I remember Troy having done something to complain about, but i can't remember what anymore.

I'm not aware of anything Magpul has done. They seem pretty pro-freedom honestly. I'd be sceptical that they did anything dastardly.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I remember Troy having done something to complain about, but i can't remember what anymore.

I'm not aware of anything Magpul has done. They seem pretty pro-freedom honestly. I'd be sceptical that they did anything dastardly.
    It was when Magpul threatened to pull out of Colorado if they banned “high capacity” mags. CO banned them, and Magpul didn’t seem to be moving on that promise as fast as the gun community thought they should.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    Didn't they open a texas facility though? I personally wouldn't expect them to move overnight, but rather a gradual transition.

Besides, an empty threat isn't as damning as giving money to anti-gun groups (springfield & rock river) or not being fully pro-2a (Bill Ruger, the company is better now without him)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Didn't they open a texas facility though? I personally wouldn't expect them to move overnight, but rather a gradual transition.

Besides, an empty threat isn't as damning as giving money to anti-gun groups (springfield & rock river) or not being fully pro-2a (Bill Ruger, the company is better now without him)
    I didn’t say I supported the animosity against Magpul. But people some people on here and in the gun community overall were upset with them because they weren’t moving fast enough. I didn’t recall if they were forgiven or what. But they were on the **** list for awhille at least.

Top Bottom