US Navy Strike group moving to the Korean peninsula.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If the balloon goes up, I expect (and hope) the first sign will be the on orbit destruction of the two Nork satellites that pass over the continental US. I bet Act's buddies are shadowing every Nork sub all the time, too

Depends on what they consider about the seriousness of the threat.
    Generally, diesel/electrics are considered a local threat. Hard to find on electric, but easy to find when they snorkel.
    Adding a mushroom seeder to it though, considerably changes the threat analysis.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Our troops on the Korean peninsula are stopping the south from going north and crushing the fat little dictator as much as keeping the north out. If the balloon goes up we'll have to run to keep up; but things will get very messy for bit that's for sure.

That has to just be a fascinating culture study. I'm fairly familiar with how the North informs their people and has them brainwashed into the Kim-as-divine thing, but I've never seen much about how the South views the North. Are they that raring to go?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    That has to just be a fascinating culture study. I'm fairly familiar with how the North informs their people and has them brainwashed into the Kim-as-divine thing, but I've never seen much about how the South views the North. Are they that raring to go?
    My sister-in-law lives in Busan South Korea. The South Korean people see the North as backward "Hicks" an want little to do with them. The Government seems only a bit more sympathetic.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I don't know a whole lot, I just don't want any nuclear weapons launched. Doesn't seem like anyone wins when that happens.

Not true at all! Funeral homes, casket companies, florists, haz mat related companies, construction companies. Nukes are the finest urban renewal tools we have.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My sister-in-law lives in Busan South Korea. The South Korean people see the North as backward "Hicks" an want little to do with them. The Government seems only a bit more sympathetic.

I got a similar feeling when I was in the ROK in 92-93. Germany had recently re-unified and I don't think the ROK wanted anything to do with rebuilding the disaster that is nk. I do wonder about some of their elected officials and what they are thinking.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Not true at all! Funeral homes, casket companies, florists, haz mat related companies, construction companies. Nukes are the finest urban renewal tools we have.

Not sure you really nead caskets when people get nuked.
    Depends how far away they are from ground zero I guess, even then you would want lead caskets.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'd bet dollars to donuts there's another mini maniac in discussions with the Chinese to become the next puppet.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Calls up images of the scene in Quantum of Solace where the Dominic Greene character is verbally sparring with the general

"You should know something about me and the people I work with. We deal with the left and the right, dictators or liberators. If the current president had been more agreeable, I wouldn't be talking to you. So if you decide not to sign, you'll wake up with your b*lls in your mouth and your willing replacement standing over you... if you doubt that, then shoot me, take that money and have a good night's sleep."

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    2ID.jpg

Top Bottom