• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    That looks bigger then the range I shot indoor at. I don't think it will be hard to get a few more rounds in stages with all the side to side room.
    I think people have to understand this is not a full blown match, but an excellent way to shoot a few short/medium stages and "stay in tune" over the winter. I'll be pumped if this becomes a regular event as I was planning on frequent trips to OH/MI this winter. I think we'll get good attendance and hopefully it will be profitable to there Parabellum guys that they'll want us there.

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    36/Rockville Road is usually a goat-rope after 4pm. If you can come up Dan Jones from 40, it's usually not as bad. Usually. We're accessible off either 36 or Dan Jones

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    36/Rockville Road is usually a goat-rope after 4pm. If you can come up Dan Jones from 40, it's usually not as bad. Usually. We're accessible off either 36 or Dan Jones

bwframe I would use the Dan jones route if I were you.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have had a couple of PM's and emails from people new to USPSA. One of things I hope happens with this indoor match is that several new folks come out and try this.

You do not have to be a member of USPSA to shoot level 1 or club level matches. Just show up with the right gear and pay at the door for the match. The main thing at your first match is be safe. Good safe gun handling will be insisted upon. A review of the rules at www.uspsa.org would be a good idea, and we can answer questions in person.

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    No pre-registration through the range that I'm aware of. Maybe Coach know of something?

I'm pretty pumped about this, I may even attempt to shoot!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    No pre registration for this first one. Not promising it down the road. I am just helping and can and will make no promises. However, I can see it being possible once practiscore is worked out.

Top Bottom