Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Just got home. Went up to Parabellum for a dry run tonight. Trying to work out the bugs and get a handle on how an indoor match can work. We pulled it off and introduced two guys to USPSA shooting. Looking forward to next Wednesday night and bringing an indoor USPSA match to Indiana.

We broke in a few people on the tablets. We were able to build the stage and score them and even upload the results. I think we can make it happen.

https://practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=98389604-72fa-4f70-bde5-0efc57f85332

Last edited:

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    I am planning on it, but I won't know for sure until the start of next week. Making my best effort to be there though, but work always wants to get in the way of a good time.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I will be there.

You might also ask some of the old timers who shot the IPSC matches at the Shootin' Match in Terre Haute for pointers on how to run matches indoors (like Marc L).

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    As of right now I am planning on making this my first competitive shoot of any sort. I am scheduled for a flu shot that day through work, so hopefully my arm isn't too sore.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    As of right now I am planning on making this my first competitive shoot of any sort. I am scheduled for a flu shot that day through work, so hopefully my arm isn't too sore.

I got a flu shot yesterday and dryfired for a half hr last night. You'll be fine for 2 minutes of shooting. :) If not.... waaa2 :)

-rvb

ps. Just donated blood and plan to go to practice tonight... All will go fine, unless I start seeing multiple red dots.....

-rvb

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I'm moving date night from Wed to Tue AND Thur just so I can go to this match. No sacrifice is too great...
    You need to hydrate more with 2 date nights per week. You taking one for the team is much appreciated.

Top Bottom