Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    A little more video of my favorite daughter. First time shooting this gun and first time in Production.
    [video=youtube;nWme9Fludd0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWme9Fludd0[/video]

wkpjci

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Morgan county
    I want to start with thanking parabellum for hosting this event. The range was well lighted clean and we'll ventilated. Coach for setting this event up it was a good learning experience. The flow went better than I expected. We had a good turn out for introductory to USPSA. Jake as always did a good job at explaining during periods of breaks. All in all a good night out. If I can stay out trouble with the wife I will see you all again in two weeks.

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    I think I see an investigation of this event, reviewing video of the shoot, to me, it appeared that all "Bad Guys" had their arms in the air, well above their heads..........Just Sayin.
    \

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Had a good time last night. Baring any setbacks, I'll be back for the next on the 5th. Hopefully with the first match jitters out of the way I can actually focus on hitting the targets this time...

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    enjoyed the match. less preasure than a full blown outdoor match. got to visit with people that I don't normally get to. well organized but with coach I didn't exspect it not to be. thanks to Parabellum for their effort.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    1458583_10152814292168024_3061941006489527228_n.jpg

Nope

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    AWESOME!! That handsome fellow on the right is somewhat naughty, though. He should be ashamed.

Just prior to that photo op, I was reminiscing that you, Jake Martens, are one of a handful of survivors of the Day the Pants Failed. The pose was to commemorate your emotional fortitude on that Day of Days.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    AWESOME!! That handsome fellow on the right is somewhat naughty, though. He should be ashamed.

Just prior to that photo op, I was reminiscing that you, Jake Martens, are one of a handful of survivors of the Day the Pants Failed. The pose was to commemorate your emotional fortitude on that Day of Days.

Oh I remember it well

Top Bottom