• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Wonder what the clinton machine will do about this, can't sweep it under the rug. Maybe they will quietly toss him under the bus.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Gov. Ralph Northam ‘deeply sorry’ for blackface, KKK robe yearbook photo

Well, that didn't age well:
    i4LTC0Q.png

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    It appears now Planned Parenthood has donated $2M to his campaigns over the years.

I guess sometimes correlation does mean causation.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So let me get this straight if you support President Tump or wear a MAGA hat you are a racist according to the MSM.
    In the past few weeks we have Women’s march organizers that are anti Semitic that resulted in sponsors running away from the event.
    The Native American who lied about being a Vietnam Vet in a stare off with a teenager who only sin was a MAGA hat and not backing down.
    Now we have a shining example of the new generation of Democrats in either blackface or full KKK uniform take your pick he stated he was in the photo.
    So who are the real racist?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    35 years ago..... could not possibly care less.

His advocacy for killing children and abridging the Second Amendment is another matter altogether.

I will be glad if the POS is gone.

This.

Dredging up and trying to punish people for sins of the past is pretty dumb, no matter what one's political leanings. I'm going to go out on a limb to give Northham the benefit of the doubt that his sense of humor has evolved and matured in the past 35 years.

At somepoint were going to have to make an effort to end this idiotic call out and outrage culture for EVERYONE. Literally everyone has done dumb things in the past. We can't and shouldn't be using those things decades later as a club to continually beat them over the head.

I get that the left started all of this nonsense and what's good for the goose is good for the gander. But that approach doesn't ultimately fix the problem. It only perpetuates it.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    He was either in black face or a Klan outfit in a medical school yearbook. He was a college kid doing something he thought was funny at the time. Sure it was in bad taste, but it isn't something that should ruin a mans life 35 years later. Now if it was at last years Halloween party, we would probably have some issues. Besides, anyone remember the movie 'Soul Man' with C. Thomas Howell? It was from roughly the same time period. If we go by liberal logic, we should already have burned the studio that made it to the ground and hung the actors on the courthouse lawn.

Just to be clear, I'm not a fan of this particular douche. His view on killing babies is absolutely disgusting.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CNN is reporting that Virginia Democrat Governor Ralph Northam is now claiming he does not believe it is him in the blackface/KKK photo and he is not resigning.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    CNN is reporting that Virginia Democrat Governor Ralph Northam is now claiming he does not believe it is him in the blackface/KKK photo and he is not resigning.

So he apologized for it, but now he's hitting the brakes and putting it in reverse? I almost feel sorry for liberals right now. Their heads are so messed up it's unbelievable.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    The Douche' is a politician. I see no room for surprise here. I expect nothing less than expanding the boundaries for bottom feeders from either side of the aisle.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He was either in black face or a Klan outfit in a medical school yearbook. He was a college kid doing something he thought was funny at the time. Sure it was in bad taste, but it isn't something that should ruin a mans life 35 years later. Now if it was at last years Halloween party, we would probably have some issues. Besides, anyone remember the movie 'Soul Man' with C. Thomas Howell? It was from roughly the same time period. If we go by liberal logic, we should already have burned the studio that made it to the ground and hung the actors on the courthouse lawn.

Just to be clear, I'm not a fan of this particular douche. His view on killing babies is absolutely disgusting.

It shouldn't ruin his life, but it should definitely disqualify him from being governor. If he had owned this earlier, before becoming governor, then (maybe) there's a conversation to be had, but this unpleasant business had to be discovered, rather than freely admitted. He's now unable to retain the confidence of his constituents. He should go.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom