• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    Truth is I couldn't give a sh** less but since smirks are wacist and MAGA hats are the new white hoods, then something something goose something something gander.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jimmy Kimmel, Sarah Silverman, and Jimmy Fallon...All saw their careers wrecked for doing the same...Oh wait....

Jimmy-Kimmel-Jimmy-Fallon-Sarah-Silverman-blackface-screengrabs-e1540517069490-620x266.png

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    It shouldn't ruin his life, but it should definitely disqualify him from being governor. If he had owned this earlier, before becoming governor, then (maybe) there's a conversation to be had, but this unpleasant business had to be discovered, rather than freely admitted. He's now unable to retain the confidence of his constituents. He should go.

Him endorsing the killing of babies should condemn him in the eyes of his constituents. I would certainly hate to be judged by some of the missteps I took 25 years ago. I would like to think I learned from my mistakes, and that I'm a better person now. Besides, we've had a President getting his hog smoked in The Oval Office then lying about it to millions of Americans. He kept his dumb ass in office. Why does this cat have to go?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He probably had a conversation with Terry and some other machine people and they decided he should stay for the time being.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    That loon was gonna dance before the wife stopped him! Man, that woulda been great. :xmad:

Wish a single media person would ask about killing the babies. How did the "comfortable" babies die???

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Interesting commentary by Dan Bongino about this blackface/KKK photo. He claims he had it in his e-mail last October, hence the dems had to know about this back then...

Around the 4 minute mark...

[video=youtube;4t7q4_kMEYQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t7q4_kMEYQ[/video]

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll be curious to see if the photo isn't run through facial recognition software to determine who is who, as the governor has denied it's him in either case and has no recollection of the photo at all.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll be curious to see if the photo isn't run through facial recognition software to determine who is who, as the governor has denied it's him in either case and has no recollection of the photo at all.

I doubt the picture is good enough to do that. I'm more wondering if some of his med school friends are going to dime him out. I'm amazed that this never came to light earlier. His GOP opponent has got to be kicking himself right now, because that pic would've ensured the office.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How many lives were directly effected before this photo surfaced?

How many lives could be potentially effected relative to his stance on post birth abortion?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Crickets? I don't see it. That story was run on every major news service, and probably led to the discovery of these pictures.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Whether he is in the photo or not, he selected it to be published on his personal yearbook page as representative of his time in med school. You have to question his purpose in doing so.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I doubt the picture is good enough to do that. I'm more wondering if some of his med school friends are going to dime him out. I'm amazed that this never came to light earlier. His GOP opponent has got to be kicking himself right now, because that pic would've ensured the office.

I'll take your word for it, I have no idea how good it is or how it works.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

But he didn't run as a Republican. ;)

Top Bottom