5isem5zwu7e21.png

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You almost have to admire a guy that comes out and admits he is in the picture and apologizes for it. Then the very next day he says it isn’t him and you can’t prove it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It shouldn't ruin his life, but it should definitely disqualify him from being governor. If he had owned this earlier, before becoming governor, then (maybe) there's a conversation to be had, but this unpleasant business had to be discovered, rather than freely admitted. He's now unable to retain the confidence of his constituents. He should go.
    I dont think he should leave office over something like that which happened so long ago. If he was standing next to a real Klan rally then yeah sure. I've seen blacks dress up like that and make jokes which they get paid for. Is anyone asking them to retire from comedy?

However if this guy was a Republican it's all that would be on the news and theyd be finding parents that would accuse him of raping their children.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You almost have to admire a guy that comes out and admits he is in the picture and apologizes for it. Then the very next day he says it isn’t him and you can’t prove it.

He sounds like an emotional amateur. After a talk with Terry who probably called in some clinton machine pros, they'll explain to him how to handle this.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He sounds like an emotional amateur. After a talk with Terry who probably called in some clinton machine pros, they'll explain to him how to handle this.
    But then he started babbling about Michael Jackson and moonwalking... I am starting to think he just isn't very bright.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    [h=1]Dave Chappelle - Black K K K Member Video[/h]
    [video]http://cliptank.com/funny-clips/dave-chappelle-black-k-k-k-member.html[/video]

i don't care who you are this is some funny ****!!!!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    But then he started babbling about Michael Jackson and moonwalking... I am starting to think he just isn't very bright.

Very true, that's why I figure he's an amateur. Someone who could loyally follow on behind Terry McAuliffe and not upstage him. A real machine pro would remember the tenants of James Carville, deny, delay, denounce.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    What a difference a day makes, doesn't sound like the machine got ahead of this story. Now big media and SJWs are all in a dog pile on this guy.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    [h=1]Dave Chappelle - Black K K K Member Video[/h]
    [video]http://cliptank.com/funny-clips/dave-chappelle-black-k-k-k-member.html[/video]

i don't care who you are this is some funny ****!!!!

So the Governor is in black face, because the guy in the pointy hat is...CLAYTON BIGSBY!!! :laugh:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I still think the press conference was bizaar. That nut was ready to do the moon walk before the wife stopped him.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I still think the press conference was bizaar. That nut was ready to do the moon walk before the wife stopped him.
    Man I wish she would'nt have stopped him. Seems to me this nutjob has a history of doing ill advised things.

Top Bottom