Waco TV mini Series.....Anyone else watching???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It would be in my best interests to avoid him, because I'm probably tell him "I'm sorry they missed."

Both Randy and the other guy were wounded IIRC....Son wasn't missed...Wife wasn't missed....Dog wasn't missed....The only one they missed was the baby and daughter IIRC...

weaverfamily.jpg

They didn't miss many......I think they missed the baby and Sara....

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It's difficult to be an American of a certain age and not be angered by this event. I can't speak for the younger generation, but if this series doesn't justify a position of "never trusting government", nothing will.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Both Randy and the other guy were wounded IIRC....Son wasn't missed...Wife wasn't missed....Dog wasn't missed....The only one they missed was the baby and daughter IIRC...

weaverfamily.jpg

They didn't miss many......I think they missed the baby and Sara....

The children I sympathize with.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's difficult to be an American of a certain age and not be angered by this event. I can't speak for the younger generation, but if this series doesn't justify a position of "never trusting government", nothing will.

Waco, yes, certainly.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We have just the last one to go. It does stir up a lot of anger again. Hard to imagine some people approve of shooting unarmed pregnant women.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's something you and Randy have in common.....That's why he wouldn't infiltrate them for the ATF...IIRC he had attended one of their get together's and didn't like what he heard....

More than one, he was was WN. He probably would have told you that yourself if you had asked him.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I met Randy Weaver at the 1500 gun show years ago. Got a pictue and an autographed book. People should read his book. He's an inspiration.
    I wouldn't give the Fbi sniper scum bag killer a damn dime of my money buying his book.

It's on my bucket list to (most likely fly to Hawaii and) **** on Horiuchi's grave

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yep I said the same thing. His family was executed by federal agents who never saw prison. It's along with waco is one of the biggest black eyes on the govt ever. And they got away with it, twice

Maybe three times, it's possible Finnicum belongs on that list

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Nope, just not an AN fan.

Hey me either on that. That stuff is bull **** and I've stated that many times and have been truthful about it.
    I think the black panthers are the same as AN and if one of their associates had the same thing happen to them I would have treated them the same as Randy Weaver. We need to come together against tyrany not apart

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    I’ve been watching but didn’t watch the finale yet. I have read a lot on this event over the years, including Gary and David’s books, as well as other investigative articles and the FBI’s own reports on the event. The show is relatively historically accurate, but with some ‘artistic license’ if you will. I’d like to have seen more on the reason Koresh drew ATF attention in the first place, but what is shown in the series is pretty well done.

And why he wasn't arrested in town WHERE HE WENT DAILY, or on the ride back when he was ALONE.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Oh I deffinately agree. I didn't support what,they did at that ranger station, but I don't support the government setting up and executing a man who was with his friends and family, on the way to a peaceful meeting to maybe bring a peaceful resolution to things.
    Instead the FBI hit squad attacks again.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

I don't see any rationale that puts Finnicum in the same arena, let alone the same list, as the Branch Davidians or Randy Weaver's family.

Finnicum set out to achieve a goal and did.

There's a chasm between that and the other 2 situations.

Top Bottom