• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that some are proposing that those under 21 should not be able to buy a long gun, but at 17 one can join the military where they will be given a gun to go kill folks that the .gov wants dead, but while at home cannot be trusted to buy a long gun?

Also, if those under 21 are not afforded the full rights of older adults, then should they also not be prosecuted for crimes as an adult?

Oh, and to heck with Walmart.

Rbooher7526

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Just seen online. WalMart is raising the age to purchase firearms and ammunition to 21 yrs of age. What is the world coming to...there also taking any assault style looking toys off there shelves?!? What has toys got to do with some irrational kid shooting up a school? Airsoft, nerf, and any other assault weapon style toys or non lethal guns are no longer at walmart.
    Its funny that these retail outlets are raising age requirenents. It's not going to impact Walmart. How many long guns does Walmart sale? I'd like to see those numbers. They are using it as a ploy to appeal to some of their customers.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Might be a little behind since I don't buy ammo from Meijer, but the Meijer in Michigan City removed all ammo and if I recall all firearm accessories such as cleaning, rings, etc. I went in today to get cards and decided to see if they had any 22 and the price.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that some are proposing that those under 21 should not be able to buy a long gun, but at 17 one can join the military where they will be given a gun to go kill folks that the .gov wants dead, but while at home cannot be trusted to buy a long gun?

Also, if those under 21 are not afforded the full rights of older adults, then should they also not be prosecuted for crimes as an adult?

Oh, and to heck with Walmart.
    Wonder how the libs would react to raising the voting age back to 21?

Top Bottom