• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Walmart "policies" are usually bull**** in the first place.

If they decline ammo sales if you refuse to present an ID... I guess that's fine since there is an age requirement. Credit Cards don't have age requirements. -_-
    If policies are BS, then don't go.

The real reason I wanted to post is when did Cardholder Agreements change? Used to be 18 was minimum for CC due to the fact it was a legal contract between you and the bank/CC company. Maybe I will look into this more. I'd like my Daughter to have one just in case.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana

The real reason I wanted to post is when did Cardholder Agreements change? Used to be 18 was minimum for CC due to the fact it was a legal contract between you and the bank/CC company. Maybe I will look into this more. I'd like my Daughter to have one just in case.

I think the having a credit card under 18 is due to the explosion of debit cards and the fact that they work as credit cards, and only hinge on having a checking account, which can be had younger than 18... (Not sure what bank policies are on checking accounts, opened my first at 17 I think)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

No, you're right, but they aren't checking ID to check for age. They're doing it for "your protection."

I mis-spoke when I said no age requirement on credit cards. I just meant no one checks for age when you use one :)

Top Bottom