• ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    SERIOUSLY!!! You guys are such wimps. :rolleyes:

Mods keep saying the site has to be "family friendly".It's probably not the kind of pic you want to see if you have little kids around while browsing INGO. :dunno:
    Same way mods ask for warnings if you have videos with "crude language" or heaven forbid you post the pic of a boob that will get you banned for a few days.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    For the longest time growing up I never knew that men wore wedding rings. My dad took his off when he was stationed in Korea with the Army in the late 60's and had it stolen... and never got a new one. If I ever get married (not likely at this point) I don't think a ring would be a regular part of my wardrobe.

I agree that the pics are sorta graphic and needed linked rather than embedded.. I coulda gone without seeing them; I hit "space bar" to page down when I saw the first.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    wimp? this is a family friendly forum, my kids or any other kids DO NOT need to see that...

Actually things like this can be a good object lesson, see little Johnny what can happen when you work around machinery. You need to be very careful and only use the equipment when Daddy is around. It's no more gruesome than some of the stuff you will see on the shelves for Halloween. What makes you so squimish is that you know it is real.
    Besides that common sense should have told you with the thread title what it was going to be about.

Mods keep saying the site has to be "family friendly".It's probably not the kind of pic you want to see if you have little kids around while browsing INGO. :dunno:
    Same way mods ask for warnings if you have videos with "crude language" or heaven forbid you post the pic of a boob that will get you banned for a few days.

Don't even lecture me on family friendly. There is no way what goes on in the status thread anymore is family friendly. You and some of the other evening crew push the lines of proper context hard.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    nothing like a good degloving injury to finish off the weekend ;)

if you want it to be worse, make sure you wear a steel/tungsten/titanium ring!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep. I posted here back in July when my wedding band snagged on the top of a stakebed as I jumped down four feet to the ground. I would have been degloved had my hand not been wet from the rain. (when listening to the description of my injury from her nurse prior to my first visit, my ortho doc stopped her and asked "Wait... So he still has his finger attached!?!?!?")

I still cant wear my wedding band because the middle knuckle is still swollen 2x, and I still cant flex my ring finger tip to touch the first knuckle pad, even by force. The best I can do is about halfway up my palm. Im a lucky guy.

Last edited:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Actually things like this can be a good object lesson, see little Johnny what can happen when you work around machinery. You need to be very careful and only use the equipment when Daddy is around. It's no more gruesome than some of the stuff you will see on the shelves for Halloween. What makes you so squimish is that you know it is real.
    Besides that common sense should have told you with the thread title what it was going to be about.

I would not show my daughters these gruesome pictures, especially at 2 and 4 years old...same for those halloween decorations. Suit yourself how you want to raise your children, I'll raise mine how I please.

Blown71X

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Boone County
    Dont even own one.
    I borrowed the wife`s brother in laws when we got married 25 years ago and that was the last time I wore one, I work on cars for a living and stuff like that is dangerous.
    I cant stand to wear jewerly anyway.
    The wife was fine with it, she got to spend more on upgrades for her`s over the years :thumbsup:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    you should see one that 660v 3phase has gotten a hold of.......i have cut off 3 rings on the jobs from gettin' caught on things in the past 32 years......no rings or neck less's for me...

Top Bottom