• printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Actually, my ring helped me one day.
    I got my left hand between the corner of a rolling table with a full load of stock and a press frame.
    It smashed up against my ring, cut it, bent it out round but my fingers did not take the brunt of the hit.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    A guy I worked with...jumped off the back of a stake bed truck. His ring caught on the bed rails, and ripped the finer completely off! Now he walks around with a permanent shocker! He is used to it now...some of his girlfriends like it...others not so much

LOLOLOLOL

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Still can't compete with long pony tailed boring mill/drill press operators for the gore factor.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    this is why i wear absolutely no jewelry in the garage i run lathes mills and drill presses so all kinds of scary **** can happen. Have you guys seen what will happen if you try to pull a nut out of an impact wrench and pull the trigger? Long sleeves are even scarier than rings too.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I'm some have seen it before but if you want a reminder of the danger of industrial equipment the one thing that I will never get out of my head is the guy that had his entire torso/head sucked into a large lathe... Just search "industrial lathe accident" and you'll see the pictures... they are very, very, very graphic (nothing is censored out). Also, there is a website with those pictures that also has pictures of other industrial accidents so you may be able to find that site through your searching... you will see things that you will never be able to forget...

I feel like puking now...

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Ive have seen the one where the guy got wrapped up and if you have a weak stomach dont search it lol. I have also seen friends and co workers of my dad who have had some serious accidents. jewelry and work dont mix.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    That's gonna leave a mark...:(

Been know to take mine off when around machinery, (even lost one that way... wife not happy) now days, I don't have the need to take mine off.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I cringe every time this thread comes back up.

Why is that? :n00b:

wedding_ring_finger_1.jpg

Top Bottom