• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Everyon should be on the lookout at the 1500 next month in Indy.

And whenever the next gunshow is in Louisville. Whoever stole it is probably close to Louisville. Got any pics? I plan on going to the next show down here and will be glad to keep my eyes open.

Opps... that is what I get for not reading the last page. Glad to hear it is back.

WldBill423

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Good!

Do we now know what really happened? Was it stolen and left or was it accendentally left unattended?

Can only speculate at this point. The theory is someone lifted it from the truck, got cold feet when they saw there was a state trooper practicing at the range, and abandoned it.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    This makes Me like this forum even more. Just think about it, if it wasn't for all the people on here that care his gun would never have been returned. It sure is nice You got her back..Dan

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    As said before, this is just another reason that I love INGO! Without INGO, Rick at Falls City Firearms, and Johnny the recovery of my friends firearm would not have been possible.
    I know that WldBill423 picked up his weapon yesterday. I stopped in to personally thank Rick too. He's an awesome guy with a wonderful shop. I think the actions from this incident speaks loudly for what kind of guy Rick is and what kind of people Rick associates with (Johnny). I can't say enough about this and I am still amazed.
    It is nice to know that there are honest people out there and I hope Falls City Firearms pickup some business from this!

doublesharp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Clark County
    Good deal! Where is Falls City Firearms located? I'd like to check them out.

Never mind, I googled and found they are on Maple Court just off Eastern Blvd. I know the area well.

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Glad there was a great ending to this story!!! I honestly have never been fond of the Henryville range, all the holes shot in the outhouse and trees always kind of saddened me. Glad there are still good folks that use it though.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Thanks for all of the rep guys. I came into the shop today and was a little overwhelmed with the kind words and the feedback.

Johnnie is who found the weapon. I just found the owner for him and if it wasn't for INGO I would not have been able to even do that little bit. Point being? Give yourselves some rep. You deserve it.:ingo:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The fourth INGO'er has come into the shop today that had never been in before and it was all because of this thread. Thanks again to all of you.

Rick

I had so much goodwill coming my way that I had to go post in the political section lest everyone forget what an a-hole I really am.:)

Top Bottom