Watson Chambers Gun Theft in Columbus...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    "Tamara Suzanne" of Watson Chambers arguing on Jim Lucas' Facebook page in favor of hate crime legislation. Unreal.

https://www.facebook.com/jim.lucas.52/posts/2450953931586539?__xts__[0]=68.ARBmk5IgyZjhzYKSvlwfkATjNgGuMXWYv0PDj2Gdk0kkrLsVy4fOCszPYWrrMcMpjR-ne-UjCg-YuEkg3Ks7dCFSPIuL1Nroh-BjznfBjFNmmlZ9y5x_NJMlDHLbii428txdYPT3VuAclGEtGbsiOiKvlPZfhIgLvSOptemj153-r7jQUCsjAXKYQDlLrB3abN3HdQVWUqj8dGF331wUYu1LOtsP63_qTISCdfrNgVv5t8xpeDyx9cze7wv9nvn6gSQDCBxi6_sj9zC0CU_xb1AygrKXRov9uKcQ5OnL-zyQaa4lbP0qvPoUL_04zoCgyIjPkG-E-wTDV3Id8mbmLTVeN7NAgTQWgSNLoYJVbt5ZznN9o3IsXQ&__tn__=-RH-R

OK, enlighten me, who the heck is Tamara Suzanne?

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I've seen some questionable comments shes made before about gun rights. I always wondered what shop she worked for and now it's all put together. I won't be giving them any business ever and that's before the whole ID thing. I don't remember exactly what she said, but it had to do with making it more strict to own a firearm.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've seen some questionable comments shes made before about gun rights. I always wondered what shop she worked for and now it's all put together. I won't be giving them any business ever and that's before the whole ID thing. I don't remember exactly what she said, but it had to do with making it more strict to own a firearm.
    Yeah if they ever came for our guns if she was still a cop I'm sure she would be one of them leading the charge to take them because "it's the law".
    I cant believe I recomended her to people for shooting classes. She has lost all my support and I will never give her a penny nor see any of my friends do it either. I'll personaly pay for someones training elsewhere than to see them give it to her. These are the types of gun owners we need to NOT stand behind in my opinion.
    The: "I support the second amendment .... BUT" crowd!!!!

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    How is it that a shop requiring ID is an infringment, but the government requiring it isn't?

Or do we only pick on private businesses?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    How is it that a shop requiring ID is an infringment, but the government requiring it isn't?

I believe a private business can do what they want. I will spend my money where I want and it will form an opinion of the place based on what rules they have.
    As for the government, they are tyrants when it comes to our gun rights. Nothing has changed there. We are living under oppression as far as the 2nd is concerned

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Is it important to verify the identity of someone purchasing, say, paper targets? Probably not.

Is it important to verify the identity of someone casting a ballot? Probably is.

Guess I see a distinction. YMMV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

engi-ninja

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2018
    Columbus
    While I totally agree that it's unnecessary and intrusive to scan your ID just to walk through the store, technically all that does is record that you were there, and your smartphone is already tracking that 24/7. Just a thought.

That being said, I'll probably still avoid going there on principle, which is very disappointing, since it's the only real gun shop in Columbus. Maybe if enough people refuse to submit to the gestapo tactics, they'll change their policy.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I saw this thread. I'm sure she represents the views of many, many republicans in Indiana. Which is why I'd expect to see hate crimes bill get passed this term, and medical marijuana and constitutional carry not.

It's baffling to me how many people don't grasp the fundamental unconstitutionality of hate crimes legislation.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    It's baffling to me how many people don't grasp the fundamental unconstitutionality of hate crimes legislation.

A little less baffling when you recognize that the universities have been pushing for equality of outcome (A.K.A. social Marxism) over equality of opportunity (A.K.A. Liberty) for several decades now. This trend isn't stopping anytime soon, more and more people will care less about unconstitutionality of such legislation and more about "supporting the little guy" and seeming like a "kind" person.

I am quoting Tamara Suzanne now on Facebook, not to attack her, but simply to show the attitude I'm talking about:
    "it’s easy for white male conservatives to stand against this law. I’m embarrassed that we are even arguing this. Minority groups are targeted every day, and the least we can do is show our support for them and pass this law. This doesn’t show division at all. Passing this law shows support!! Ugh"

engi-ninja

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2018
    Columbus
    A little less baffling when you recognize that the universities have been pushing for equality of outcome (A.K.A. social Marxism) over equality of opportunity (A.K.A. Liberty) for several decades now. This trend isn't stopping anytime soon, more and more people will care less about unconstitutionality of such legislation and more about "supporting the little guy" and seeming like a "kind" person.

I am quoting Tamara Suzanne now on Facebook, not to attack her, but simply to show the attitude I'm talking about:
    "it’s easy for white male conservatives to stand against this law. I’m embarrassed that we are even arguing this. Minority groups are targeted every day, and the least we can do is show our support for them and pass this law. This doesn’t show division at all. Passing this law shows support!! Ugh"

Wow.

How is it not racist and sexist to say that white males are better at standing up to the government than non-whites and females? Have they more courage? Stronger principles? Are they better at articulating their thoughts? More persuasive? What, exactly, is it about being a white male that makes standing up against tyranny so much easier? How can a person make that statement without implying that white males are somehow better than everyone else?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    While I totally agree that it's unnecessary and intrusive to scan your ID just to walk through the store, technically all that does is record that you were there, and your smartphone is already tracking that 24/7. Just a thought.

That being said, I'll probably still avoid going there on principle, which is very disappointing, since it's the only real gun shop in Columbus. Maybe if enough people refuse to submit to the gestapo tactics, they'll change their policy.

If you have one.

Top Bottom