• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Take a shower. Put on pants. Have a dinner date (nice clothes, candles, at dining room table, her fantasy). Practice making babies.

Remember when you were young and thought spending every minute together would be a dream (a good one)?

Reminds me I need to make dinner reservations with my wife for tomorrow. We watched a romantic chick flick together last night. We watched an action movie together the night before.

My wife does not belive in divorce....

She belives in murder.

Fact: Half of all marriages end in divorce. The other half end in death.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Sleep at different intervals. I like to stay up late. She likes to get up early. Cuts the interaction window down to 8 hours in ideal circumstances.

Don't talk when you chew. In fact, don't talk at all.

Wear headphones. Noise cancelling preferable. Wear them even if you are not listening to anything on them. Make sure they are plugged into something or she'll get suspicious.

Do not look up. If you look Medusa in the eyes, you'll turn to stone. Do not look up.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I was engaged three times, only married once. It's more cost effective that way. Make the engagements long so you can end a mistake before you make it.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If television has taught us anything, it's that you put some wide white tape down the middle of the house, proclaim one side is yours and one side is hers and nobody can cross...then argue over who's side the refrigerator, bathroom, etc. is on.

If you don't have a sufficient length of wide white tape, you weren't really prepared now where you?

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    If television has taught us anything, it's that you put some wide white tape down the middle of the house, proclaim one side is yours and one side is hers and nobody can cross...then argue over who's side the refrigerator, bathroom, etc. is on.

If you don't have a sufficient length of wide white tape, you weren't really prepared now where you?

Would a curtain or blanket hung between the twin beds be a viable option? I ran out of tape!

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Did someone mention tape?
    CmN2lh5.jpg

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    The bible says the love of a good woman is worth more than rubies...

It is true. I am fortunate that my bride of nearly 30 years has said several times the last few weeks "thanks for all you are doing to keep us safe and fed". It is up to you to create that safe environment that she needs to thrive in. Like every one we have our moments but they are brief because she knows it is all for the family. Things that she wasn't that keen on in the past, like preps and security, are now looked at with different eyes. Show her it is all for her and things will begin to turn around...

The Bible also says: It is better to live in the wilderness alone than with a contentious woman.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So we are to "shelter in place." What if my old lady decides she is sick of my goat smelling a$$ and wants me out? You can't rent or lease a place and you can't stay there with her either. What does one do?? Can't get divorced either as the courts are closed. What now???

Courts aren't closed here.

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    Courts aren't closed here.

I don't believe they're closed anywhere in the state for emergency matters. Though most counties seem to be setting non-emergency matters, including divorce/ provisional order petitions, out quite a bit.

I believe protective order petitions have been specifically excepted by the Supreme Court as emergency matters. That's the position taken by Elkhart County anyway. I suspect there will be an uptick in CPOs in lieu of temporary/provisional orders in paternity and divorce cases over the next 2 months for the type of situation posed by the OP. Particularly given the new protective order e-filing system recently opened to the public.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I don't believe they're closed anywhere in the state for emergency matters. Though most counties seem to be setting non-emergency matters, including divorce/ provisional order petitions, out quite a bit.

I believe protective order petitions have been specifically excepted by the Supreme Court as emergency matters. That's the position taken by Elkhart County anyway. I suspect there will be an uptick in CPOs in lieu of temporary/provisional orders in paternity and divorce cases over the next 2 months for the type of situation posed by the OP. Particularly given the new protective order e-filing system recently opened to the public.

No divorce that I know of can be granted within weeks, let alone days, of being filed under normal conditions.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I was engaged three times, only married once. It's more cost effective that way. Make the engagements long so you can end a mistake before you make it.

This is basically what I did... Road that train for 11.5 years. Not too thrilled with the destination though.

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    No divorce that I know of can be granted within weeks, let alone days, of being filed under normal conditions.

I agree. Indiana has a 60 day cooling off period by statute. Provisional orders can and sometimes are granted much sooner. Particularly if requested on an emergency basis.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Some one up thread said the house was in his name.....:lmfao:.....yeah that will always work out.....Not.

Yeah, I probably should have put that one in purple.

I am on #3 as well, third times the charm. Been married 15 years in two weeks, the woman makes the best breakfast ever, I am staying right where I am.

Top Bottom