What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Femurphy77,

Yeah the first one was of course the best story. That actor was also in Oh Brother Where Art Thou
    The line about his senorita pistols just cracked me up

dk598

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    1. "The Dirt" - watched it last night. I recommend it if you were into any of the big hair bands of the 80s.
    2. "Flint Town" is a MUST watch!

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Femurphy77,

Yeah the first one was of course the best story. That actor was also in Oh Brother Where Art Thou
    The line about his senorita pistols just cracked me up
    I really enjoyed the first two stories and then the one about the wagon train. I was a little surprised that James Franco played a somewhat believable cowboy.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Tick, tick, tick...

HANNA

[FONT=&amp]Season 1[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][Series Premiere March 29, 2019]
    In equal parts high-concept thriller and coming-of-age drama, HANNA follows the journey of an extraordinary young girl raised in the forest, as she evades the relentless pursuit of an off-book CIA agent and tries to unearth the truth behind who she is.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

[video=youtube;DhPJIQ_kovg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhPJIQ_kovg[/video]

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Anyone watch The Highway Men on Netflix yet? That looks really good. Might see if I can watch it this weekend.

about 3/4 of the way through, will finish later tonight. So far, I'm a little underwhelmed with it, considering the two main characters are awesome actors. First 3/4 of the movie is decent-at-best, nothing to write home about. I'll see if the last bit can turn this into the movie I expected it to be.

On another note, I finished watching "The Lives of Others" movie on Netflix earlier this week, it's about East German Stasi state surveillance in the 80's. I was not expecting an absolute masterpiece. But it is. Seriously one of my favorite movies now

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    It is going to be released in episodes? I'm too accustomed to binge watching now to wait a week for episodes. That is so 1990's. I usually wait until a good portion of them have been out and watch them in a row.

Hanna shows 8 episodes released. Thats a standard season on Prime I think.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Anyone watch The Highway Men on Netflix yet? That looks really good. Might see if I can watch it this weekend.

Watched it last night. Not too bad. I liked that they kind of downplayed Bonnie and Clyde. They were really only shown being shot up at the end. Generally historically accurate, but not sure the details were. Did like the scene where Hamer walked into a gun store and bought a Thompson, BAR and Colt Monitor and sundry other items OTC, paid cash and walked out with them! Nice to see the Monitor get a little press.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Watched it last night. Not too bad. I liked that they kind of downplayed Bonnie and Clyde. They were really only shown being shot up at the end. Generally historically accurate, but not sure the details were. Did like the scene where Hamer walked into a gun store and bought a Thompson, BAR and Colt Monitor and sundry other items OTC, paid cash and walked out with them! Nice to see the Monitor get a little press.

It was very, very, very well done.....

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Watching The 100 on Netflix. Its alright. . . hope it picks up a bit.

Well... it's the kind of show that makes you stick it out hoping for more but just doesn't quite deliver imo. I finished the whole thing then they posted another season. I plodded through that season too. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom