• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    It did not make me feel invincible, superhuman, violent or angry.

...I did feel a bit more like "the Hand of God" when I was trained on the M60E3...until I saw an M2, and later an M242 Bushmaster.

Extended firing of any of those is one of the best experiences life has to offer. First hand experience aside, objective evidence is the VERY high price that a great many people pay for transferable examples and the wildly successful machinegun tourism (rental) ranges and events. People aren't spending that kind of money because shooting them is unpleasant or upsetting. On the contrary, it is quite fun and relaxing.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I had to send an email response to this Jack wagon
    Here it is in its full txt......

Take this from a gay man, you must be the panty wearing, nelleist, queen employed by this paper... For starters there is not a fully automatic mode in an AR-15 PERIOD. They aren't designed for nor is it LEGAL to convert one to full automatic. By the way its a Felony to do so.

Second I'm sorry you find a small caliber rifle with a bullet diameter 3 one hundredths on an inch larger than a 22LR squirrel rifle so formidable and scary, oh sorry "horrifying & menacing" since you say you have shot handguns before I would be interested in knowing the type. FYI BB & pellet guns don't count.

Third and foremost Helen Ubinas has no clue as to what it takes to do a background check time wise and the paperwork that ensues after the transaction, I can guarantee that just the upfront paperwork takes a half hour, then theirs faxing, copying, double checking before all is said and done. But if the FBI sends the proceed for the sale. We're kind of expecting the FBI to be doing due diligence, kind of like what you should be doing when you're writing an article. Fact-checking is a wonderful thing.

But to sum thing up I would be interested in receiving a rebuttal from you one gay man to an other. Preferably I would be interested in seeing this as a posted response to your article and open up a comments section.... Don't be afraid people will be honest.

Well played, sir.

I found 105mm and 120mm to be very satisfying...

Those are . . . GUNS!

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    He should go back to his cocoon. Firing weapons is among the funnest activity you can do in the military. It's what happens when you are forced to defend your life that dictates how traumatic an event is. This guy went to a gun range knowing full well what he was going to do and that he wasn't going into combat or anything. What dick knuckle.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Yes but how many :koolaid: consumers are out there right now reading this and nodding in agreement.
    More than we realize.
    Remember, they put the Big-O in the power seat not once but 2 times. We are doomed.

I took the biggest liberal lefty dude I know to the range and while he's not a gun owner now, he did like it.. Talked to people there and gained a new understanding. He also realized how hard it is to actually aim and hit a target with a controlled explosion happening in your grip.......I am not sure the guy in the article actually fired an AR.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I took the biggest liberal lefty dude I know to the range and while he's not a gun owner now, he did like it.. Talked to people there and gained a new understanding. He also realized how hard it is to actually aim and hit a target with a controlled explosion happening in your grip.......I am not sure the guy in the article actually fired an AR.
    There was a video.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    In the mainstream culture, victimhood is the ultimate status. Nobody is more respected and revered than the victim. Traits that lead to being a victim are therefore the traits celebrated: fear, weakness, inability, fragility. We will either fix this cultural deficiency or we will be forcibly replaced by a people who value strength and achievement.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    "The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick."

Must have been using handloads.....loaded with black powder.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I dry fired my Sig on a snap cap tonight. It about tore my arm off. The smell of burning plastic filled the room to the point I vomited a bit in my mouth. I'll bravely try it one more time.

...ohno..ohno..ohno..too much..stress induced seizurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr alluoihlk;;tklj ;l;jlreea

Top Bottom