• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmoore911

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    SE Indy
    seems like only 2 people have the right idea so far, it's got to be the buckmark or a ruger markII or markIII . . .carrying 1000 rounds without a care versus 200 or less of a larger caliber. . .zombies only require a headshot or blunt force trauma to the brain to stop, so we don't need extreme knockdown power to get the job done

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Hard to go wrong with 28 rounds of 45acp...

drum1.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    My dad's colt python why? because its a colt python or a manuhrin mr-73 both in .357

:dunno:

I didnt know they sold mr-73s in the US.
    I just seen them in France, they were the side arm of the french police for years before they got their new Sig pistol a few years ago.
    Some special forces still use them.

guns_up

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    Danville
    It depends on the type of zombies created in the apocalypse. If we are talking about slow moving hands in front staggering blood drooling gut suckers, you could possibly get it done with heritage rough rider .22. This would not be my first choice, but its possible. However if God sends forth true judgment on mankind and we get dawn of the dead or zombieland sprinting flesh eaters I want something that will not only slow it down if I only hit center mass, but something that will take out the entire brain housing group. You also don't want to worry about a jam. Glock 21 or 22.

BRING ON THE ZOMBIES!!!

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What about 'zombies' ala "I Am Legend"? They only come out at night, they're fast and intelligent. I'm thinking double fisted Glock 19s with a bandolier of 33 round mags (if out at night, that is). :)

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    PMR-30 with Burris shotcam. 30 rounds of .22mag, laser, light, and a camera... nuthing better than a boot of virgin blood while watching video replays of the zombies you just finished whacking. ;)
    DSCF0401.jpg

virginconnieswail.gif

:D

Top Bottom