• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    You said no Sigs but I have to tell you that you are missing out on one of the best kept secrets in plastic pistols, the SP2022. I love mine.

I've shot a few and they really aren't my cup of tea. I'm looking for a change.

CZ is great, even though I have an M&P9 fullsize as my 1-size-fits-all. The ONLY downside to CZ for competition is you have to keep it in DA/SA. If comps would let you do condition 1, I'd be all over it. The SA trigger on CZ's is to die for imo.

Those DA/SA triggers can be polished up though :cool:

I voted M&P simply because the support structure is better for it than for the Phantom. Were that not the case, I would have voted Phantom.

This is the only thing holding me back. I REALLY want the phantom but the lack of a support structure is horrible. If I could just find some barrel options it would be a different story. Meh, such is life. You can't have it all.

Barbecue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Wish I had more experience shooing the guns mentioned. I have a Taurus 24/7 Pro and think it's great. I've picked up a lot of the guns mentioned, but never fired. By feel alone, I preferred the 24/7. I like the price too.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I've got a P250 and that's enough from Exter for me.

The P250 has had some problems out of the gate but the 2022 is ALOT better than that and Ive had ZERO problems out of mine! Now between the ones listed I would say the M&P! I have the 9mm Pro version and theyre great guns too!

I've had zero problems from the p250 as well but it just doesn't do it for me. Same for the 2022 line. OK pistols but I'd rather move into another type of pistol to be honest. It's time for me to branch out.

Top Bottom