• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    I bought a LLama .44 mag about 20 years ago for $150 used. Dry fired it a couple of times when I got it home and the hammer spur just snapped off...Ground off the stub and sold it as a double action only to a friend who just wanted it for under his truck seat....John

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    HK USP9 NIB from a gun shop - $$$$$. Got some extra magazines- $$$$ Bought a match trigger group for it too. more $$$$
    Wasn't anything special, and for the money I could have bought 2 Glocks or a nice 1911 that I would have liked better, with enough left over for ammo and a bottle of good single malt.

It wasn't completely horrible like some of the stuff mentioned thusfar, but the worst buy I've made as far as handguns go.

jd42k

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Worst handgun purchase was a S & W Sigma. Thing blew up once and sent to S & W for repair. Soon after it started to misfire once in a while and then most of the time. What a POS...Then after speaking with S & W they offered to replace the gun with a 9SVE. So far I've put 200 rounds thru the 9sve and all is well.

huey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    SW IND
    my cz52 just sucks grip angle is to funny and it slips around the sights are ok but can be better when compared to a tokarev it recoils to much it doesnt usually lock back on the last round the potentially dangerous safety and ive had a bad history with it . . . . . .it just sucks but I keep it mostly because it goes bang and makes a really nice blunt instrument or fire starter :rockwoot:

i have 3 of them all 3 years thay we made 52,53,54
    i love mine
    if want to get rid of let me know

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Mine was a SW40VE......... bought it and a box of ammunition from a local shop that has a range inside it (Not the one on the west side), paid at the register, walked ~25 feet to the range and proceeded to put 3 mags through the pistol with FTE's and FTF's in every mag.

Proceeded to ask T...err....the expert from the shop to take a look at the pistol, it didn't seem to be shooting right. After telling me I was probably "Limp Wristing" the pistol he then told me he would give me a quick shooting lesson by demonstrating shooting technique that he usually gets paid 100$ an hour to teach.

After 2 FTE's and 1 FTF in 2 mags he took the SW40VE back and cut me what basically boiled down to LEO price difference on a brand new Glock22.

I've been carrying that G22 for the better part of a decade now.

rcflyer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Taurus Model 94, .22lr revolver. Worst trigger ever made.
    Taurus Mil Pro PT 140. Never shot straight and mag fell out whenever it felt like it.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    S&W 6906 and a Ruger P89DC
    Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the 6906
    The P89 you'd pull the trigger and the hammer wouldn't drop until you went to rack the slide to check it out, then it would drop. Wouldn't do this every time but it did it enough that I didn't want it. We couldn't figure out what was wrong with it.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    RH822-A, We bought the same gun and I was just as ashamed. Let me also tell you about buying a S&W model 39. The gun wasn't bad but the S&W 9mm ammo wouldn't work in the gun. The ammo had a real blunt nose which wouldn't feed into chamber. Every round was a jam. Tell you how old I am, it only cost me 125.00 brand new.

Bigdee06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    S&W 6906 and a Ruger P89DC
    Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the 6906
    The P89 you'd pull the trigger and the hammer wouldn't drop until you went to rack the slide to check it out, then it would drop. Wouldn't do this every time but it did it enough that I didn't want it. We couldn't figure out what was wrong with it.

The Ruger P85 had a recall on it for similar problems and I know the slides could interchange on the P85 and P89. I don't know if that would have been your problem but who knows? I had a P85 and while it functioned OK I never could seem to hit consitently with it.

jh46544

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Mishawaka
    This...

url
    :D

Daniel686

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    Terre Haute
    Thank god ive never owned a bad handgun! Even when i was younger and just got into the whole handgun thing. I always did research. Didnt have the net then. But still only bought guns that had been owned by friends. Or had got reviews from friends or books.:ar15:

Top Bottom