• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ztrtech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    greenwood
    My worst purchase was a Taurus TCP. It shot to the left (barrell was bent .007"), it had multiple FTF's and the slide release could not be operated with one hand. It was traded in on a S&W BG .380. Sweet little pocket pistol IMHO. Shoots well and accurate.

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Bought a XD 45 as my first gun. At the time I thought it had to much muzzle flip for what I wanted. I sold it and bought a kimber 1911. I held a grudge against that gun for a long time. Looking back after some professional training, it was probably my grip and lack of handgun experience that really did it.

Thats the closest thing to a bad buy I have made.

LarryHoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    My worst handgun purchase

Mine is a first place tie! Glock 27 & Kahr PM9. I purchased both with the thought that they would be my carry choice. I know many folks who swear by both of these arms, but I never got either to function, with any ammo that I tried, to the point that I would stake my life on it. I allowed others to fire these two weapons feeling that maybe it was me, but others had no better luck. Now I carry a Ruger LCR w/CT and feel much more at ease carrying.

hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    Jennings 22 cal semi auto....seriously blew apart in my hand..sold it to the guy at the range next to me for 20.00,...it was kinda funny watching him pick up the parts as he is tellin me he was gonna put it back together..i ws thinking good luck:D

zcsmith464

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Noblesville
    I did not have fantastic luck with the pt-140 pro either. Although I never had any issues with it, it is still at the bottom of my totam pole of firearms. Reccomend a good ole Springfield.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    So far: a Bryco / Jennings T-380 using the J48 mags. Used from a gun show, figured it felt good in the hand, for $100 wasn't a bad deal.... Wrong :(.

Mag it came with wouldn't push rounds if you loaded more'en 3 (of 7). Bought a different mag at the 1500 ($40, only mag I'd found in the whole show), has the same problem, but it binds after 1 round. Total waste of cash.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    A davis 380, the slide cracked across the top. close second a ruger p85 that wouldn't shoot a full mag without problems

Top Bottom