• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • piercedjp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Jennings 380. I was young, dumb and didnt know better. I ended up trading the gun for a pizza from Union Jacks, needless to say, I got the better end of that trade.

Z281996

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2011
    Muncie
    A Rohm RG10 Bought at a pawn shop luckily was able to return it for my money back. Told the owner it belonged at the bottom of the resevoir.

huzyerdaddy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Hamilton County
    This...

url
    :D

I got that one too...:dunno:

toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    Had a cheap .32 ACP from Bryco/Jennings once. It worked so good it would actually fire hand cycling rounds without trigger press. Yeah.

Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    HAD a Taurus pt-22 once. Not sure why I bought it at the time? I had not shot it all that much and the action was getting pretty sloppy so was one of the few guns I ever got rid of and did not feel bad about afterwards.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Interarms PPK .380..... put about 100 failed rounds through it, jams all the time... it now serves its purpose as a paper weight on my money in my safe...

EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    My worst purchase was a pair of brand-new Taurus Airweight .22 revolvers. They would lock up when trying to fire them. I sent them back to Taurus FIVE times each before Taurus finally replaced them. I sold the new guns as soon as they came in and went back to S&Ws. I thought these might make some nice inexpensive training guns but I was sadly mistaken.

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    NAA "Guardian," .32 ACP followed closely by Keltec P-32, .32 ACP. I will never make those mistakes again.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Jennings 22 cal, POS. Squires Bingham M16/22 cal, POS. Intra Tech 38 spec Derringer w/grip safety, POS. All cycled one round, jam, cleaned, jam, jam, jam. Adios POS.
    Intra Tech shot okay till I was cleaning and a piece of metal fell out of it and I couldn't figure out where it went. Feared taking apart the grips that it would fall apart. Funny, traded the Intra Tech for a Davis 32cal derringer which is pretty cool gun. Haven't shot the Davis more than a dozen times, but it is holding up ok for a safe queen that is nickle plated w/ wooden grips. It serves as a BBQ gun.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    A 1988 Helwan 9mm - licensed Egyptian knock-off of the Beretta Brigadier. I accepted it as credit against some money that a guy owed me, and I really should have held out for cash. Wouldn't feed, wouldn't eject, you had to remove the mags by force and it was the most inaccurate full-size gun I've ever shot. I later traded it in on a Glock 30 and I think I got $75 for it.

KCJarman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Noblesville
    Worst ever purchase..... Walther PK380. Bought new and you could not go through a full magazine of ammo without having several FTE's. Thought maybe it was a wear-in issue so I kept feeding the thing more ammo. Somewhere around 1500 rounds the slide started to get loose on the frame and it still had FTE issues. JUNK!!!!!

acarnahan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN
    KelTec PF9 simply because of the controllability. I have a couple friends that don't mind it but I just don't have the grip to control it. I got a G26 and it's twice as heavy but I can shoot it so much better.

Top Bottom