• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm sure it's good but I just can't pry open my wallet enough to buy it. The price per lb is up there and the shipping cost just puts it way over the top for me.

Yes, I am frugal. I'll put it on my list next year when we do secret santa.:)

I'm the same way. I went to order some and was like nope, can't do it. I only buy when coffee is on sale and I can grab it for 50 cents a pod. I have a dozen or so boxes sitting in my pantry because I buy a lot when I see a sale... :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Peets is good. Probably the Major Dickson's blend is the best. Wish they had a Peet's coffee shop here. Heine Brothers in Louisville is pretty good. I discovered Peet's when When I visited my Brother out west. There was a Peet's within walking distance of the hotel. I got spoiled.

I have a Bunn coffee maker that can do grounds, pods or K-cups. So I've tried Peet's through it a few different ways. Even the K-kups are pretty good in a pinch. I've tried it in the Keurig at work though and it doesn't do it justice. So not all Kuerig type brewing system are the same.

But Folgers? Seriously? Maxwell House? C'mon people. Branch out a little. There are some really good coffees out there.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    My cousin has a coffee roasting company out in Seattle. Rad roasting company. The 'el guapo' is my favoriteu

spelling fix

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My cousin has a coffee roasting company out in Seattle. Rad roasting company. The 'el guano' is my favorite

Dude, people out there in the North West take their coffee seriously. When I was in Portland, on the way to the beach we were running low on gas and we passed this little community. They had a coffee shop but no gas station. :dunno:

Of course that could be because no self-serve gas in Oregon. Apparently the locals would rather serve coffee than pump gas.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Some time ago, we wound up at a little Mexican Restaurant on the NW side of Indianapolis, and they spld small bags of coffee that was to die for! It`s by an outfit called Bee Coffee Roasters, and our bag said Domicican Movicac Cibao Coop. It was easily the best coffee I`ve ever had.

rransford

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2016
    Elwood
    Get you some of that Black Rifle Coffee. Need to try some out before you find out which you like best. Unfortunately they are backordered on A LOT of their stuff.

Top Bottom