What's your favorite YouTube gun channel?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StringerBell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Rushville
    I picked up some new channels to watch from this thread. :)

I may have missed it, but I haven't seen NFA Review channel listed. I like it as well as most of the others listed.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I enjoy shooting black powder and there is a You Tube I enjoy called THE black powder maniac shooter (yes that is how he spells it). I also enjoy Hickok45

TheARfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Avon
    Nutnfancy, Hickok45, Demolition Ranch, 22Plinkster, and Sooch00 are my favorites. I also really like Jerry Miculek's channel, but he doesn't post very often compared to the others.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I don't pick favorites. Every channel has their own style, opinions and production level. I watch multiple guys to get different points of view, especially so if they are all talking about the same thing.

Pinger5560

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2016
    Columbia City
    The channels I mostly watch are, Hickok45, The daily shooter, Demolition Ranch for fun gun videos. For my AK's needs its AK Operators Union 47-74, I also enjoy. Reid Henrichs, Late Boy scout and many others, depending on what kinda video I need to watch, now for gun reviews it's Hickok45 & Nutnfancy, Gunblastdotcom.

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Nutnfancy and Hickok45 are my favorites for learning about the quality and accuracy of a gun. I am not sure that Hickok45 could ever shoot a gun badly though. My only complaint about Nutnfancy is that sometimes he goes through too much information and checklists but I would rather see more than less I suppose.

BuickGS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Winamac
    Through the many pages of this its all the same repeating names. I have been watching MAC for many years. I would have to say some of his best work was his support your local gun shop video, and coverage of the re-enactments (really early work) Nutnfancy's work goes on and on its something I can listen to while im painting or working, etc. I stumbled across Cory and Erica when their channel took off but they havent had anything up in a year. I really liked IV8888 when Barry was alive and his gun gripes and store tours. I will give him credit for turning me onto Lee reloading equipment. Hickok45. I like James Yeagar but his videos are rarely more than a few minutes, 10 tops. Reid Henrich.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Range Time with Cory and Erica!

James Yeager!

I might start a YouTube channel I was the senior door gunner on the space shuttle after all!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I stumbled across Cory and Erica when their channel took off but they havent had anything up in a year.

yeah, they're done. No videos anytime soon at least. They lost their range and then Cory got busted for basically 'stolen valor', or at least a pretty big lie.

Top Bottom