• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • When should a Wife carry when out with her Husband?

• Total voters

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    In all honesty I think my wife carrys more than I do When we are together mostly because her P3AT is way easier to carry and hide. However I am almost always packing. We like having options LOL!

teresal2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    Eaton
    When to carry

Hi! I am new here, actually been reading through my husband's account. I feel all the time. It has been my God given right to carry and I am going to defend myself and my family when and if needed. I am a very independent person and my safety is not something I want to rely on someone else for!! Now, right now I don't carry because every time I think I find a gun I like and want to carry, my husband trades it for something else. (We are in the process of opening our own shop...which I will be running). The world has become crazy and you never know when you will be put in the position to defend yourself.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    I carry almost always and the wife keeps her 357 on her everyday. I don't even consider her as a back-up, as she carries for her job and goes through the same training as the county LEO. I am sure I better be quick or she will handle the situation before I can draw my gun to defend her!:D

Top Bottom