• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    The only way we are going to change anything is via the children, the same way lefties have been doing for decades. We MUST take our schools back and teach our history instead of this BS they spew at the children, then let the next generation make their choice armed with the truth and facts. I've been battling this all my adult life and have recently decided that it goes nowhere when fighting from the outside as "just a parent" or "just a citizen". We MUST get inside, for this reason my wife and I have decided that next election cycle I will run for school board. I most likely won't win but at least it will be an opportunity to open the dialogue and when even a small amount of support is shown it will become obvious that there is an issue to address, additionally it will help allow those with similar beliefs to organize in some small way. A vote for me will not just be a vote for freedom and liberty, but a vote for your children, family and future ability to teach your children your OWN family values and beliefs instead of letting "teachers" do it for you. No one knows what is best for your family better than YOU.

:+1:

Conditioning starts young. Just think of the kids going through metal detectors and frisked by police just to go to class. I'm sure that seems as normal as putting their shoes on.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    After MUCH preaching from Dad....

... 2 0f our daughters have set up Home-schooling for their 4 kids (2-girls, 2-boys). Poppaw is a bitter 'Nam vet, long-time (Barry Goldwater) republican, and preaches conservatism, but the daughters say it was what they saw their kids bringing home from school that turned the tide. The homework was abnormal conditioning for young minds. EBG
    :+1:

Conditioning starts young. Just think of the kids going through metal detectors and frisked by police just to go to class. I'm sure that seems as normal as putting their shoes on.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    This may work on a small scale but try and pull this crap on a national level.

Aint gonna happen.
    Maybe not quite yet, but look into the new testing standards allowed by the supreme court. They now won't accept you into the police force or military if you are "too smart" and claim it is because you may become "bored" with the duties....Why do YOU think they want to dumb down the forces?

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    This may work on a small scale but try and pull this crap on a national level.

Aint gonna happen.

Katrina was not small scale, it was larger than the size of Great Britain and affected several states. The same stories exist from Louisianna, Mississippi, Alabama and Texas.

There were several laws passed from many states that sought to correct the emergency confiscation of firearms, even Indiana wrote and passed a law about it.

Is it unlikely it would happen on a national level? Yes, thankfully.

Is it impossible? Hell no.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    BattleofAthens.jpg

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Technically any male citizen over the age of 17 is part of the "unregulated militia" in Indiana. It is part of your responsibility as an American and as a Hoosier to be armed, trained, and ready to defend yourself, the Constitution and the State from all enemies.

It is not an oath you take willingly, you are born into it.

Okay, this is pretty much how the code read, if I remember correctly. Organized, law-abiding, "unregulated" (or private) militias are a great idea. If anything else, it gives people a way to train together, compile resources, and prepare for disasters. Some other activities that some militias get into seem to be counter-productive.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    No, they would fear for their lives and hide from the "duty".

Good point. If cops think the inner cities are bad (and they are) imagine going out on a solo patrol on a backroad and never coming back.

That happens a few times and they will start thinking about a new career.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Good point. If cops think the inner cities are bad (and they are) imagine going out on a solo patrol on a backroad and never coming back.

That happens a few times and they will start thinking about a new career.

I think that was the whole point Solzhenitsyn was trying to make...if it goes soviet, make getting home that night a bigger concern than drawing a pension at retirement. Human beings tend to be very present-oriented.

John James

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2012
    ... pen are you talking about? Is it the same pen that abolishes free speech and the right to assemble, or attend church? That pen won't work if we are who we say we are. It is put-up or shut-up time soon-coming. EBG

Maybe the same pen used by the "social worker" and VA to start the file documentation in your post 52.

That pen.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Guys...

This thread is pushing very, very close to that line about armed revolution, even though no one's specifically called it that at this writing.

Let's dial it back a few clicks before posts get deleted and temp-bans become necessary, please?

And just because it seems it has to be said, "This is your in-thread warning. :mods:"

Blessings,
    Bill

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Definitions? May say / not say

"revolution" no; "armed" never, but we all are.
    "rebellion" ?
    'resistance" ?
    "take a stand" ?
    "Shakin' bacon" ?
    Just testing the "clicks."

Guys...

This thread is pushing very, very close to that line about armed revolution, even though no one's specifically called it that at this writing.

Let's dial it back a few clicks before posts get deleted and temp-bans become necessary, please?

And just because it seems it has to be said, "This is your in-thread warning. :mods:"

Blessings,
    Bill

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Maybe not quite yet, but look into the new testing standards allowed by the supreme court. They now won't accept you into the police force or military if you are "too smart" and claim it is because you may become "bored" with the duties....Why do YOU think they want to dumb down the forces?

Really.
    I never heard that one.
    I guess those guys that work on nuclear reactors, missiles, electronics, etc., are just above moron level.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The only way we are going to change anything is via the children, the same way lefties have been doing for decades. We MUST take our schools back and teach our history instead of this BS they spew at the children, then let the next generation make their choice armed with the truth and facts. I've been battling this all my adult life and have recently decided that it goes nowhere when fighting from the outside as "just a parent" or "just a citizen". We MUST get inside, for this reason my wife and I have decided that next election cycle I will run for school board. I most likely won't win but at least it will be an opportunity to open the dialogue and when even a small amount of support is shown it will become obvious that there is an issue to address, additionally it will help allow those with similar beliefs to organize in some small way. A vote for me will not just be a vote for freedom and liberty, but a vote for your children, family and future ability to teach your children your OWN family values and beliefs instead of letting "teachers" do it for you. No one knows what is best for your family better than YOU.

Yup. There is no reason for schools to only be liberal, or mostly liberal.

Top Bottom