• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Sloppy CC. Costco in Merrillville today, at the food court. He was sitting down with he's wife/girlfriend. Wearing a black sweatshirt. OWB black Safariland holster. Just saw the holster, sweatshirt covering gun.

jettlag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Flowery Branch
    Here in Georgia from time to time I will see those that CC but really want others to know they are armed, they are fools, you can not fix stupid.

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    Saw one at Gander Mountain today, we were both browsing the gun/ammo section. I could see the outline of a holster/gun on his right hip under his t-shirt.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    Spotted CC at a home where we represent the buyer. The list agent showed up to check on work being done. Didn't have his jacket zipped up, so it was visible as his jacket swung around. IWB at 3:00. Looked full size.

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    saw a few at church.

one guy used a tuck able inside waist band that, while concealed, bulged a bit and the clips were visible.

another guy carried something akin to an LCP in an outside the waistband carrier.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    saw a few at church.

one guy used a tuck able inside waist band that, while concealed, bulged a bit and the clips were visible.

another guy carried something akin to an LCP in an outside the waistband carrier.
    An easy fix for this is to put a nice leather cell phone pouch on the belt there.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    saw a few at church.

An easy fix for this is to put a nice leather cell phone pouch on the belt there.

Or you sloppy heathens can just wear a suit or jacket in God's house.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Saw this the other day, during the rare hot day, so there really shouldn’t be a good practical reason for some kid to be wearing a thick jacket. He was walking down the street but was holding the bottom of his jacket with one arm. Just his right side, like he’s preventing just that one side from being blown open from the wind. He didn’t zip up his jacket nor is he holding both ends of the jacket down. Just the right side…almost as if he’s hiding something under it. Doesn’t seem like a new fashion style young people these days do with their jackets. I was also driving through Gary.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yesterday at Kroger in Avon. Big, bald, bearded dude trying to cc OWB with a t-shirt.

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    Not today but sometime in the past year. Don't remember when exactly. I was shopping with the wife and daughter in what used to be metropolis. There was a short guy fairly neatly dressed and wearing a hat that said police and I think had a badge number on it. The guy was almost completely concealed but couldn't stop fidgeting. I would not have known if he didn't keep touching it. Only ever saw a clip aiwb. Expected a cop to be a little more confident than to keep doing the security tap. Left me a little unsettled actually. Kept an eye on him.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not today but sometime in the past year. Don't remember when exactly. I was shopping with the wife and daughter in what used to be metropolis. There was a short guy fairly neatly dressed and wearing a hat that said police and I think had a badge number on it. The guy was almost completely concealed but couldn't stop fidgeting. I would not have known if he didn't keep touching it. Only ever saw a clip aiwb. Expected a cop to be a little more confident than to keep doing the security tap. Left me a little unsettled actually. Kept an eye on him.

Just the hat, not the rest of the uniform?

Top Bottom