Where is the recount vote money coming from?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Fair's fair.

https://www.oathkeepers.org/navyjack-jill-stein-plans-request-election-recounts/

Update 11/23/2016 – Based on election results information gathered as a result of Operation Sabot 2016, three states had notable issues:

Nevada (Clark County)
    Colorado (Denver and Boulder Counties)
    Virginia – (Richmond, Fairfax and Henrico Counties).
    Each of these states was won by former Secretary Clinton. In all three states there were precincts where over 95% of the vote went to Clinton with voter turnouts above 90%. Richmond, Denver and Clark County had precincts with more votes than registered voters. This is similar to what occurred in Philadelphia back in 2012. In Virginia, Governor McAuliffe issued 60,000 autopen pardons to allow felons to vote. The Governor sent each pardoned felon a personal letter asking them to vote for Clinton, with a voter registration form, ballot and a return postage paid envelope. In each of these cases, the President Elect appears to have been disadvantaged. If recounts and investigations become inevitable, expanding the list of states to also include states won by former Secretary Clinton would be appropriate.

I say, check it out too.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm not sure anyone remembers this, but didn't say the system was "rigged?" Well, let's run with his assumption. Or is he a hypocrite, and thinks it's not "rigged," because he won?
    I think he said the system is "rigged" if he should lose. He won so I guess it wasn't or it wasn't "rigged" sufficiently to prevent a victory. Who knows? :dunno:

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    My issue is what are the trump supporters going to do if they overturn his victory? I know they ain't going to cry and hold signs like those libtards. Seems very scary to me. Also I don't trust our voting system. There needs to be a way for average voters to confirm there vote is correct. As the Russians say it's not who votes that counts it's who counts the vote. And with commi stein and hitlery counting it is concerning.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My issue is what are the trump supporters going to do if they overturn his victory? I know they ain't going to cry and hold signs like those libtards. Seems very scary to me. Also I don't trust our voting system. There needs to be a way for average voters to confirm there vote is correct. As the Russians say it's not who votes that counts it's who counts the vote. And with commi stein and hitlery counting it is concerning.

Possibly nullification would become more popular.

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    The RNC and others really need to be front and center in these recounts. If anyone thinks this is about recount they are completely full of it. Trump winning really screwed up a lot of plans.
    I suspect the plan is to go to the SCOTUS with some issues discovered.
    My question is where have these machines and ballots been for three weeks? Does anyone really know what could have happened to them or with them in that amont of time?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I don't think that's how it works. If manual recounts aren't finished by the deadline I think they go with the last counts' totals. Meaning, the electors are voting on the day, regardless.

Now, that might be their strategy, but I don't think it will work.

I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

I believe you're correct.

I'm guessing this is all strategic to bash him as illegitimate for the next four years. Same thing they did to Bush

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I believe you're correct.

I'm guessing this is all strategic to bash him as illegitimate for the next four years. Same thing they did to Bush

I'm guessing that's part of it. I think also, Jill Stein is doing all she can to get more name recognition for herself. Most people probably didn't even know who she is until this.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    LOL.

Before the election, a good friend of mine would always hit me with the daily talking points from the left. Two of the things he constantly drilled me on in the last few weeks was Trump's money has no place in politics, and how appalled he was at Trump not flat out saying he would accept the election results. Look where we are now.

Have you sent this back his way....????

I have to the few Lib friends I still have.

Our Lib/NeverTrump friends here on INGO are certainly having a tough time with a lot of these ironies aren't they?

:rofl::laugh::hehe::runaway::lol2:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Our Lib/NeverTrump friends here on INGO are certainly having a tough time with a lot of these ironies aren't they?

:rofl::laugh::hehe::runaway::lol2:

I have cut ties or been cut by a few people.
    They just can not wrap their warped small minds around my love of firearms.
    Apparently I and those like me (Hello Ingo) are the reason this country is out of control.
    No loss in the end.

Top Bottom