• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Get back to me when there is no duly elected representative government rather than simply not liking who was elected and what they did. Protesting and political action is what he current situation calls for. Taking up arms at this point, is treason.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Get back to me when there is no duly elected representative government rather than simply not liking who was elected and what they did. Protesting and political action is what he current situation calls for. Taking up arms at this point, is treason.

Dammit, Janet. Premature repification for you again. That always happens.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    These are people a lot like INGO, only they live on the wrong side of the iron curtain
    They're free to leave...

The only fools are the ones who think that the problem is the people reacting to this.

Whether this guy is a martyr or a scumbag is irrelevant. The important part is that the government in general (and the police in particular in this case) has lost the trust of the people.

The politicians have created the problem, and the police by and large perpetuate it. If neither group does anything to reverse course this will get worse.

The more the rich and powerful are allowed to flaunt the law, and the more the law appears to be arbitrary and unjust, the less respect people have for it. We are nearing a tipping point where even good people will only follow the law because they fear the consequences, and not because they respect it.

What you see in this instance is the result of hundreds of individual people deciding that they no longer trust the system. Each one of them is a potential "lone wolf terrorist". Any of them could decide that the next one of these incidents is "the last straw" and they might decide that the appropriate action is to hunt down the responsible party and dispense their own justice, because they have no faith in "the system" any longer.

You can belittle the people who reacted all you want, and you can label them whatever you want to, but the bottom line is that they are out there, and the worse things get the more of them there are.

So, basically there are 2 ways this can go, either the politicians or the police can put the brakes on the insanity, or they will eventually have to deal with a world where random people just come out of the woodwork and start killing them.
    Do you want radical terrorist? This is how you get radical terrorist.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    They're free to leave...

Yeah exactly. Randomly hurting innocent people especially cops just insnt an option for rational humans. That's actions of the insane and true criminals.
    Never an option.
    No, i dont trust the government. But im also do not want to see war on the police

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Yeah exactly. Randomly hurting innocent people especially cops just insnt an option for rational humans. That's actions of the insane and true criminals.
    Never an option.
    No, i dont trust the government. But im also do not want to see war on the police

This seems completely reasonable.

Hopefully folks watch that video and see who they’re supporting.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Sounds like the words of Black Lives Matters...

Sure, NY/NJ has some very draconian gun laws, but not every action against a gun owner is a 2A issue, and not every gun owner is a saint. - I hope this young man gets the help he needs.

Here's perfectly rational and proper policing, but because of the person's status (here it's celebrity vet instead of a black person), everyone's jumping to conclusions, spreading rumors and vitriol against LEO, and the suspect is ginning it all up.

The scary thing is, there's a ton of people willing to riot because of whatever rumors they here on social media, be they BLM, Antifa, or "patriots". They're all just waiting for the other side to make the first move.

I think you're missing the point in a gigantic way.

If the standard response for a red flag unconstitutional confiscation is to have people rallied and ready to defend the individual, there's going to be a growing level of unwillingness to enforce such unconstitutional legislation.

They're free to leave...

Just like George Washington.

Constitutional rights aren't a matter of who's in office, they aren't a "oops didn't get my way, oh well" topic.

They require defense, and always have. Government has proven hostile to those rights almost since the day of its founding. If you read our founding documents, you'd realize defense of those rights is the opposite of treason, and actually a recommended measure to keep the state from becoming uncontrollable.

Guns are just the line in the sand that is easy for all to see.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'll take "Voluntary un-Mirandized Statement" for $1,000, Alex.

I really had trouble hearing the audio, but is that really the guy that this was all about? It reminded me of the parody AR Guys Vs. AK guys videos if I didn't know better. I mean come on... all the "kit", the sunglasses, the sneer... it had it all.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Just like George Washington.

Constitutional rights aren't a matter of who's in office, they aren't a "oops didn't get my way, oh well" topic.

They require defense, and always have. Government has proven hostile to those rights almost since the day of its founding. If you read our founding documents, you'd realize defense of those rights is the opposite of treason, and actually a recommended measure to keep the state from becoming uncontrollable.

Guns are just the line in the sand that is easy for all to see.

Historical revisionism. Explain to me the political representation the colonies had in Parliament when they declared independence.

I've read the documents. It is treason to rebel against the duly constituted and elected government under the conditions we have now. Period.

I get it, people want to see themselves as the heroes, not the villains.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Never an option.

You keep acting like this was a situation of a tyrannical government...

Can you at least admit, that with the information we now have (as sketchy as it is), that this might possibly be "policing done right" and not jackboot thuggery?
    I think you're missing the point in a gigantic way.

If the standard response for a red flag unconstitutional confiscation is to have people rallied and ready to defend the individual, there's going to be a growing level of unwillingness to enforce such unconstitutional legislation.
    What red flag? There wasn't one here. You keep acting like this man was John Brown and the police are a bunch of thugs, when in reality we're finding out this guy has some serious problems and threaten to a kill his wife with a shotgun. If I ever did that I'd want my guns taken from me so I could get the mental help I would clearly need.

And where does it stop? You're advocating for criminal interference in red flag situations because you believe they're unconstitutional. (Which, I would think George Washington would say that's for the Supreme Court to decide now)

Are you advocating that every black person come about to f*** with the police when a black man is arrested because it's a violation of his constitutional rights?

Again, your general arguments and tone parrot that of BLM.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Historical revisionism. Explain to me the political representation the colonies had in Parliament when they declared independence.

I've read the documents. It is treason to rebel against the duly constituted and elected government under the conditions we have now. Period.

I get it, people want to see themselves as the heroes, not the villains.

Oh right, the second amendment is for hunting, got it.

You keep acting like
    this was a situation of a tyrannical government...

Can you at least admit, that with the information we now have (as sketchy as it is), that this might possibly be "policing done right" and not jackboot thuggery?

What red flag? There wasn't one here. You keep acting like this man was John Brown and the police are a bunch of thugs, when in reality we're finding out this guy has some serious problems and threaten to a kill his wife with a shotgun. If I ever did that I'd want my guns taken from me so I could get the mental help I would clearly need.

And where does it stop? You're advocating for criminal interference in red flag situations because you believe they're unconstitutional. (Which, I would think George Washington would say that's for the Supreme Court to decide now)

Are you advocating that every black person come about to f*** with the police when a black man is arrested because it's a violation of his constitutional rights?

Have you read the 4th amendment? There's no question about it being unconstitutional. There's no due process before rights are revoked.

And no in the hindsight we have now the individual should not have been protected, but as I said before, if a person calls for an ambulance you don't wait around to find out if they really need an ambulance. You can only afford to find out once you're there and able to render aid.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You keep acting like this was a situation of a tyrannical government...

I thought I had already made that clear for THIS situation by my posts but you arent understanding me. If the allegations against him are true then absolutely the cops were doing the right thing in this case.
    Didnt know I had to spell that out word for word.

But all government at this point is tyrannical. Its the nature of the beast. We have surrendered our rights for decades.
    That doesnt mean every individual that works in government is a tyrant.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    :dunno:

[video=youtube;n5MUKjqx_VA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=134&v=n5MUKjqx_VA&feature=emb_ logo[/video]

That's kind of sad and hard to watch, to see a veteran fall like this.

...Also because of the drunken rambling. It plays out like a sovereign citizen diatribe. (got an hour to kill? watch some "traveller" videos).

If the reality is (as it seems to be) that this is a case of DV, and he's toying with gun owners trying to enlist help.... well, F*** him. Of course, now with this video, you'd expect a prosecutor to go for the slam dunk case.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sure, likely I got punked by this guy

But the point I can't seem to get across is; if you're worried about people being pushed too far and doing bad stuff, you could advocate that authorities stop pushing so hard as well as for people not to do bad stuff. Isn't that how de-escalation is done - both sides need to take a step back

There is no way to tell whether the next one will be Rambo

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom