Who is in for Friday Night Steel on Friday, January 13, 2012?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Are you coming to FNS on 1/13?

• Total voters

rabbitdave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    Under 18 get a price cut I believe, may even be free with a paid adult, but I will let someone who knows for sure answer that one.

First timers are always welcomed. That being said, you will want to shoot! It is a very relaxed environment. There is zero pressure to do well and everyone is about having fun. People will be more than willing to give you some advice if you ask. There will be a very wide range of skill there. If you need equipment just ask, I or someone else may be willing to help you out. And if you don't do well you can blame it on someone else's gun ;)

Good to know...I was going to do .22 rifle with the son and see if I could beat him:draw:, but wanted to make sure I knew what was going on and could see how things run. Son wants to step up to Multi Gun in March, so I figure we better walk before we run.

Thanks,

RD

NullSyndrome

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    Think I am sitting this one out again. I'll be back in March for sure. Just too much going on and too freaking cold to boot. By then my little ammunition factory will have been up and running for a while, too. :draw:

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Think I am sitting this one out again. I'll be back in March for sure. Just too much going on and too freaking cold to boot. By then my little ammunition factory will have been up and running for a while, too. :draw:

Getting the factory running is only half the trouble. Finding the bullets and primers seem to be more difficult than panning for gold and finding some.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    if you come out to "watch" bring your gun, $15, about 100 rounds of ammunition and 4 or 5 magazines. after chatting with everyone there, you will want to play too. i did my first fns last month, and had an amazing time. i came in 2nd (to last).

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Good to know...I was going to do .22 rifle with the son and see if I could beat him:draw:, but wanted to make sure I knew what was going on and could see how things run. Son wants to step up to Multi Gun in March, so I figure we better walk before we run.

Thanks,

RD

Things are run very smoothly out there thanks to a lot of volunteers. I would say go for it! We break into 5 squads and each squad shoots a stage at a time.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    forgot the 1500 reason for not showing up

Man..., I forgot about needing to do some 1500 biz too. I gotta have unique holster(s)? made and Fridays seem to be the way to get that done.

Awful hard to argue with shooting on a sub-freezing Friday the thirteenth though. I'd hate to miss that. I'll have to think about this one...

Go to the website MCFG - Indy Range Official Website - Shotgun, Pistol, Shooting Range, look under membership and you'll see the instructions for mailing in the renewal.

I'd really, really like to pay cash at FNS. Please?:D

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    WooHoo! Put me down for a maybe. I actually don't have to be anywhere this friday evening and it is a real possibility that I could make it up there from Bloomington by ~5:30ish.

Had a great time at the Pin shoot last month and have been plotting and schemeing how I can make it to more events up there. I look forward to participating and allowing you all the opportunity/privilege of out shooting me. :D

Top Bottom