Who is in for Friday Night Steel on Friday, January 13, 2012?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Are you coming to FNS on 1/13?

• Total voters

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    had a great time, don parks, thanks for being the RO for our group, was nice putting a name with a sn (even though they are the same). same goes for tommy2tone and mydoghasfleas. last time i didnt really meet too many ingo people (last month, i know a lot of you were there, but didnt get to the ingo convo).
    did a heck of a lot better this time myself, a friend of mine didnt bring enough ammo and 2 other friends came and played as well.
    over all, a great night, wouldnt have it any other way (plus got to send a pic of the snow covered range to my mother who is in FL for the next few months, let her know we're still havin fun)

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    had a great time, don parks, thanks for being the RO for our group, was nice putting a name with a sn (even though they are the same). same goes for tommy2tone and mydoghasfleas. last time i didnt really meet too many ingo people (last month, i know a lot of you were there, but didnt get to the ingo convo).
    did a heck of a lot better this time myself, a friend of mine didnt bring enough ammo and 2 other friends came and played as well.
    over all, a great night, wouldnt have it any other way (plus got to send a pic of the snow covered range to my mother who is in FL for the next few months, let her know we're still havin fun)

Yes it was nice meeting you. And thanks for helping with the scores.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Big thank You to all those that put this event on. It was a lot of fun, I am glad I made the trip up there for it.

I hope that I am able to make it to more FNS matches. I had a great time.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks, too bad I can't apply the same to my shooting last night. :): Having the Stage totals done helps reduce the amount of typing. Thanks to all the score keepers that added the times.

Yah, thanks again for getting the scores done so quickly. 3 hours for scores may be a record!

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed

Thanks jve153 and all the other ingo members I met last night! And a big thanks to all the RO's and MCFG for making it a fun and safe outing. It was very cool (no pun intended) with the snow coming down and shooting under the lights. I havent had that much fun in a long time :)

brutalone

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Westside Indianapolis
    94.03 the first time out with my STI open class 38 Super...... With 2 major malfunctions and a shot hostage..... I get this thing tuned in and I think I will be in love.

Chuck and Brandon are crazy fast though....

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    94.03 the first time out with my STI open class 38 Super...... With 2 major malfunctions and a shot hostage..... I get this thing tuned in and I think I will be in love.

Chuck and Brandon are crazy fast though....

So you were in my squad also. It is good to put faces to names. Anyone else in Don's squad? I was writing the scores down with Jve153. I know singlesix was also in our squad.

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    Last night was not nearly as cold as I thought it was going to be and the snow really lit up the range. I had a great time. shot production for the first time last night and pulled the trigger as many times as I could. Compared to SS, the two extra rounds is a nice security blanket. You can really let it sing!!

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    I just wanted to say I had a great time shooting "competitively" for the first time and my first visit to MCFG. It was a blast. Big thanks to the RO that let my squad. He walked me through it and I had a great time once I calmed my nerves and got through the first stage. Seemed like a lot of nice guys out shooting. I look forward to shooting more FNS and improving!

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hell yea! I don't know why I've never shot at those before? I can see them in my future though. Had an awesome time talkin with a good group of guys. Didn't get to talk about guns too much with all the score keeping, but still had an awesome time!

You guys check the suppressed 9AR? That thing was sweet. Pulled out a bad mag but I'm glad he knows how to shoot and it's just not for looks.

Top Bottom