Who will be the democrat running for president in 2024?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will Michele Obama be the Democrat nominee?

• Total voters

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Biden is planning to make an appearance at a Taylor Swift concert around election time, so I say it's Biden for the Dems.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don’t see it. I don’t know why but Big Mike is immensely popular. I could see the dems put her up if they thought they needed a switch. Unless Joe keels over and is obviously dead, I don’t necessarily see them replacing him. The dems, especially the vote-blue-no-matter-who crowed will vote for anybody the party puts up.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don’t see it. I don’t know why but Big Mike is immensely popular. I could see the dems put her up if they thought they needed a switch. Unless Joe keels over and is obviously dead, I don’t necessarily see them replacing him. The dems, especially the vote-blue-no-matter-who crowed will vote for anybody the party puts up.

The blue lever legions, both real and conjured will likely triumph again while feds and the media look the other way.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm going to blindly say no.

They're firmly in the camp of believing biden is mentally capable of the job and is doing what they want. If you go to various democrat forums online, there's never ending praise of him.

Switching the candidate would not fit their MO. Now I could see them replacing harris with someone, because there appears to be zero interest in her.

miketx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2023
    Texas
    I'm going to blindly say no.

They're firmly in the camp of believing biden is mentally capable of the job and is doing what they want. If you go to various democrat forums online, there's never ending praise of him.

Switching the candidate would not fit their MO. Now I could see them replacing harris with someone, because there appears to be zero interest in her.
    I personally think they are lying out their a$$ to promote keeping that imbecile in office so whoever is really running things can keep on.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    In keeping with the leftist's latest fallacy, that 50% of the population is trans, misgendered, or queer +, can we look forward to Big Mike finally admitting ownership of a penis?

Top Bottom