Who will be the democrat running for president in 2024?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will Michele Obama be the Democrat nominee?

• Total voters

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    There’s really no need to replace him as long as he is still breathing, election ‘fortification’ will take care of the rest and the people currently running the country will be able to continue
    Well, the dead has been voting democrat for years, why can't a dead dem still be president.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Repeating what I have said all along, they now live the grand life after ten years under the microscope, I just don’t see this happening.

“Speaking to the possibility of Michelle Obama replacing Biden on the Democratic ticket, Axelrod said: "I would be floored if she would consent to that. They feel that they gave 10 years of their life to this.”

My guess is this is a fundraising tactic to worry conservatives into donating to defeat her…

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Repeating what I have said all along, they now live the grand life after ten years under the microscope, I just don’t see this happening.

“Speaking to the possibility of Michelle Obama replacing Biden on the Democratic ticket, Axelrod said: "I would be floored if she would consent to that. They feel that they gave 10 years of their life to this.”

My guess is this is a fundraising tactic to worry conservatives into donating to defeat her…

1707669095821.png

JFriar96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2019
    Greenwood
    You aren't the first to think this.

Something takes Joe out of contention late in the game and they hustle in Michele, without time to expose much history of hers.

They could be right. An Obama has never lost...

:eek:
    I can certainly see this plying out! They’re sneaky snakes IMO. But I don’t think Michelle wants to give up they’re lifestyle!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Doesn't really matter who they want.

They could drag out Eddie Munster.

And if it's after 'deadlines', they will just scream about democracy in danger, and emergencies, and covid, and war in europe, and war in israel, and then people will allow them to do whatever.

Top Bottom