• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    I carry to give myself the best chance of protecting my family and myself in the event of an attack. I hope to never need to use my carry weapon but If I do I want to be prepared the best I can.

And as someone mentioned a few posts above "People are crazy." I initially started to carry when some threats were made by an individual I worked with who was in the process of getting fired. Unfortunately I had to provide some information to management that was used as documentation to fire him. He made some vague threats against myself and a couple of others. Thankfully he never followed through and was all talk. That situation along with current events (terrorism, home invasions etc) really made me think about the safety of my family and myself. I feel a lot better knowing I'm prepared for such events.

Signess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2016
    Evansville
    There are times I don't want to carry. But-I know that if I needed to protect my wife, my daughters or my grandchildren and couldn't because I was too lazy I couldn't live with myself.

seagullplayer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Crawford Co
    Frankly if a situation arises that a gun is needed to address it, I would rather the gun be in my control.

The OP's story points out one of the reasons I almost never open carry.
    "Loose lips sink ships"...

nailknocker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    No tough guy BS from me.

Grumpy old man here, suffering the ravages of time, my testicles have shriveled, I could use a penile implant. When I get ready to make a run to the store to stock up on depends and I shove my eight inch S&W 500 mag into my waistband I feel, compensated, there I said it, now get outta my way!

Top Bottom