• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I just dont get the resistance to drop a $20 and be done with it. Its not that much money. You drop more than that at Outback without blinking.

Its $20 per YEAR. Not $20/ad or $20/month.

And if you are here to sell, you'll make up that portrait of Jackson on your first sale.

And mods dont even get a cut of that, so its not like we push it to line our own pockets.

/rant
    I became a site supporter to support the site. When your a supporter of the site no one can say your not supporting the site your supporting when you support it. And I dont even buy/sell much. But I do support the site. AND 20 bucks a year is 0.05 per day.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I became a site supporter to support the site. When your a supporter of the site no one can say your not supporting the site your supporting when you support it. And I dont even buy/sell much. But I do support the site. AND 20 bucks a year is 0.05 per day.
    No, it's 20 bucks TODAY. I can't afford gas and food now!;)

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Indeed. I think my average transaction time is around 20 minutes. I get a few that just want to swap cash for stuff and GTFO, but I cant tell you how many 40 minute BS sessions I've had during a transaction. Its great. And Ive been known to cross ship parts to folks here I've known because I knew I could trust them to send the money. For instance I wouldnt hesitate to send a $500 scope to somebody like Actaeon because I know him, have met him several times, and know I can trust him. Cant do that on Gunbroker.

And hell, some guys will go meet up for a trade over lunch and hang for an hour or more. Serious community here.

And keep your eyes peeled. We often have meet and shoots/meet and eats. We will probably have an INGO shoot out at Proteq in Brazil, IN sometime this fall. Those are a hoot. I think Uzibutton is hosting a shoot at his place the first saturday in November.

So hang out, enjoy yourself, and have fun. You just might make a few friends.
    Also don't have to pony up sales tax on stuff like GunBroker.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom