• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My 18 yr old and 25 yr old daughters have many friends who bought into the whole "Bernie" charade. They tell her that they can't vote for either candidate and will stay home in November.
    I still think this is the most likely scenario if anything. I don't think Berners would go as far as voting for Trump just to spite Hitlery. They'll protest by staying home.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    The Dems will vote for whoever is the nominee. That's one thing they have going for them. They are all good little sheep.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just had a thought... fantasy situation really... But what if this had come out say, a couple of weeks before the conventions. Bernie is pissed (rightfully so)... Trump being Trump asks him to be his VP candidate. What would that have done to the dynamics of the general election (assuming Bernie accepted)?

mind_blown.gif

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Regardless of what you think about the DNC leak... you should be pissed that Putin is influencing a US Election.

How Putin Weaponized Wikileaks to Influence the Election of an American President

Hillary should be the one pissed. She's probably been giving him all sorts of sweetheart deals in exchange for cold cash.

It was inevitable that the Dems' lack of email hygiene would catch up to them, and right before the election. Tsk.

Looks like Schultz is out at the end of convention over this mess.

If Hillary somehow wins, all the good little stormtroopers will get their share of the pie.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Regardless of what you think about the DNC leak... you should be pissed that Putin is influencing a US Election.

How Putin Weaponized Wikileaks to Influence the Election of an American President

The article asks us to "...consider the source" pointing to Putin. However, this is misdirection. The source IS THE DNC! They wrote this crap, they conspired to pander to one democratic candidate over another, and they succeeded. That the hackers allegedly may have been from outside the US doesn't alter the fact that the hackers didn't plant the evidence, they merely shined a light on it.

Would it have been better if a traitor to the democratic party had dumped this stuff on Wikileaks? Or perhaps a group that some may approve of, like Anonymous? The article is trying to divert attention from a truly troubling concern, that a major political party showed favoritism within its own organization. They aren't supposed to pick winners and losers. Hell, the democrats already have a massively unfair number of super-delegates to advance the cause of cronyism.

Doug

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I just had a thought... fantasy situation really... But what if this had come out say, a couple of weeks before the conventions. Bernie is pissed (rightfully so)... Trump being Trump asks him to be his VP candidate. What would that have done to the dynamics of the general election (assuming Bernie accepted)?

mind_blown.gif

Bernie supporters would say that bernie sold out and is a radical right wing racist, then vote for clinton in protest.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    This isn't much different from what the Republican establishment tried to do with Trump, except they were more-or-less open about it - and it didn't work, anyway.

But. I have to wonder, considering the way the media works, from what we're being distracted by this bit of "exposure" and its fallout.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I'm sorry to thread-jack, but I have something humorous to share. Every time I see something about WikiLeaks, it reminds me of my stepfather-in-law, who is in his 90s. He really is doing well, and still has it together, but he knows nothing about the internet, and thinks it is evil. He was talking about something he saw on TV, about WikiLeaks, but he called it "Willy Leaks"! :laugh:

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    I'm sorry to thread-jack, but I have something humorous to share. Every time I see something about WikiLeaks, it reminds me of my stepfather-in-law, who is in his 90s. He really is doing well, and still has it together, but he knows nothing about the internet, and thinks it is evil. He was talking about something he saw on TV, about WikiLeaks, but he called it "Willy Leaks"! :laugh:

My Grandma is 90 and while she does use the internet for email she doesnt get her news there. She only watches Fox News and reads The Star. When I asked her today, she knew nothing about wikileaks emails yet nor do I think she understood it when I explained it to her. Then when I asked, she didnt know about Megyn Kelly claiming Roger Ailes harrassed her nor did she even know who Roger Ailes is.

Gee, if Putin [Russian intelligence] is Guccifer 2.0, I wonder where on earth they couldve gotten the information needed to log into the DNC servers unnoticed for a whole year?

Maybe the FBI could find the culprit and get AG Lynch to bring criminal charges against them. That should work, eh?
    laugh.gif

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    But. I have to wonder, considering the way the media works, from what we're being distracted by this bit of "exposure" and its fallout.
    The Schultz business seems fair game while no one is mentioning that most of the MSM, especially NBC, takes their reporting direction directly from the DNC.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm personally disappointed that Wasserman-Schultz is going away. She is such a moron I really thought she would run a horrible campaign...She is liable to be replaced with someone who knows what they are doing...

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I'm happy to see this release at least as much because it fully exposes the MSM/DNC alliance. Even those who have long denied media favouritism and coordination with the Democrats will have a hard time denying this.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Is wikileaks in the good now?

Didn't read the thread but I remember when they were the devil as far as pseudo-conservatives were concerned. Has that changed?

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Some things have come to light over the last little bit that are just amazing. So much so that right here and now I'm stating Trump wins the election, mostly because today the Dems handed it to them on a solid gold platter.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Some things have come to light over the last little bit that are just amazing. So much so that right here and now I'm stating Trump wins the election, mostly because today the Dems handed it to them on a solid gold platter.

The Russians, Putin.

Not the dems. You can bet an RNC leak would be damaging as well. Putin is helping his buddy Trump.

Top Bottom