• ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The Russians, Putin.

Not the dems. You can bet an RNC leak would be damaging as well. Putin is helping his buddy Trump.

Lol. First, if the emails weren't there it wouldn't be an issue. Second, any RNC emails that could be leaked aren't likely to hurt Trump because he's not one of the GOP establishment. They'd be more likely to help him by showing the RNC shadiness that failed to stop him. All he'd have to do is point at all of them and say "see this corruption? This is part of what I'm going to fix. This corrupt system designed to screw over the people needs revamping." And that would be that.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    the good little stormtroopers will get their share of the pie.

Debbie WS looks like she just got her share of Hillary's pie. YECCCH
    Clinton names Wasserman Schultz honorary chair of campaign team | Washington Examiner

Guess she's just working for Hill now on the books and not under the table. YECCH again.
    What a big fat eff-u to Bernie, his volunteers and donors.Bernie: "She must resign!!"
    Hillary: "She must become the chair of my campaign!"

[video=youtube;VDW0ZnZxjn4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4[/video]

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Some things have come to light over the last little bit that are just amazing. So much so that right here and now I'm stating Trump wins the election, mostly because today the Dems handed it to them on a solid gold platter.

Oh, I don't know. She gets her ass out of a lot of trouble by claiming "vast right wing conspiracy". Although this one might be a little more complicated to get away with.

I think she has lost a lot of Bernie supporters.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm sorry to thread-jack, but I have something humorous to share. Every time I see something about WikiLeaks, it reminds me of my stepfather-in-law, who is in his 90s. He really is doing well, and still has it together, but he knows nothing about the internet, and thinks it is evil. He was talking about something he saw on TV, about WikiLeaks, but he called it "Willy Leaks"! :laugh:

Everyone has to pee.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Oh, I don't know. She gets her ass out of a lot of trouble by claiming "vast right wing conspiracy". Although this one might be a little more complicated to get away with.

I think she has lost a lot of Bernie supporters.

So it would be a good time for Trump to start running against Hillary and forget Cruz and Kasich...

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    As Democrats Gather, a Russian Subplot Raises Intrigue

Researchers conclude two Russian intelligence agencies hacked the DNC emails and passed them to wikileaks

Who cares if the Russians are behind the leaks. If DNC "secrets" are out there, it should be obvious that one Hillary Rodham Clinton's emails were also hacked.

I like that the Dems are trying to put Trump in bed with the Russians.

Hillary was already getting quality sack time with Vladimir. She's one to talk...

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    This isn't much different from what the Republican establishment tried to do with Trump, except they were more-or-less open about it - and it didn't work, anyway.

Also the media were assisting the GOP establishment try to torpedo Trump by highlighting how the "experts" (that couldn't manage to defeat Obama) thought Trump was the wrong man. Same thing as the Dems, just not under the table.

re:Russians
    Putin is no fool. Perhaps he is afraid of Hillary for what he fears she may do to the US and the world economy in general. Russia relies on a properly functioning global economy and Hillary could potentially upset the apple cart. Putin may not be looking to Trump for any special deals, but rather as a competent leader that won't muck things up.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Also the media were assisting the GOP establishment try to torpedo Trump by highlighting how the "experts" (that couldn't manage to defeat Obama) thought Trump was the wrong man. Same thing as the Dems, just not under the table.

re:Russians
    Putin is no fool. Perhaps he is afraid of Hillary for what he fears she may do to the US and the world economy in general. Russia relies on a properly functioning global economy and Hillary could potentially upset the apple cart. Putin may not be looking to Trump for any special deals, but rather as a competent leader that won't muck things up.

Or perhaps Putin knows Hillary and simply doesn't trust her as a leader.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    ePAPlRS.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Perhaps we should be concerned that a foreign government is trying to impact the outcome of our election process no matter who it is? :dunno:

Exactly. This one may "benefit" some of us... but it's still not a good thing that Putin is messing with our electoral process.

And just wait until it doesn't benefit us. I doubt some of you would react the same way.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I would love to see the equivalent RNC e-mails come out. The NeverTrump conspiracy to overrule the Republican voters would be fascinating to examine.

Top Bottom