• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    While I'm glad to see the DNC's conspiracy with the press exposed, I'd rather it not be from a foreign power trying to impact the elections.

Rather not is understandable. However, you realize that the proper channel would be investigative reporting by duh, duh, duh... the media.

The greatest value Trump brings to this election is certainly not his traditional Republican values, but his willingness to destroy political correctness and expose the media, both tools which Progressives use to control the narrative. Exploding the Democrat/Media collusion will only be for the long-term benefit of America.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I would love to see the equivalent RNC e-mails come out. The NeverTrump conspiracy to overrule the Republican voters would be fascinating to examine.

Indeed it would...

I'm sure there are efforts as we speak to do exactly that. I keep seeing Dem supporters who deflect the DNC emails by claiming that the RNC is doing the same or worse. They may be right, but we won't know without another leak to prove it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Indeed it would...

I'm sure there are efforts as we speak to do exactly that. I keep seeing Dem supporters who deflect the DNC emails by claiming that the RNC is doing the same or worse. They may be right, but we won't know without another leak to prove it.

Don't have to be a Dem supporter to know any such leak is going to come up with something. Corruption exists at all levels of government... the RNC/GOP isn't some bastion of morality and truth.

Just like these DNC e-mails (of which only a small portion were considered "bad")... an RNC leak would have a few bad ones as well... and that's just enough for the US Media to latch onto.

Not partisan. Just realist.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    US officials say the FBI is investigating Russia's hack of the DNC and its motives, amid election interference concerns.
    So it will be our patriotic duty to vote for Hillary to stop the Russian hordes from storming across the land bridge and taking Alaska while Sarah Palin is sleeping?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So it will be our patriotic duty to vote for Hillary to stop the Russian hordes from storming across the land bridge and taking Alaska while Sarah Palin is sleeping?

Purple noted. However. Just want everyone to be clear on a couple of points. First the enemy of my enemy in this case still happens to be my enemy. However, while not supporting or cheering on my enemy, I'm not going to complain that some important revelations have come out against one enemy in favor of another enemy at the hands of yet another enemy.

Now, if we can get past all the blathering about how DWS conspired against Bernie. I don't care anything about that. I don't care if the RNC conspired against Trump. These are private .orgs. Whatever.

I do care that the DNC is conspiring with the press, another apparent enemy. THAT's the real story here. And, not surprisingly, almost no one is talking about that.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Purple noted. However. Just want everyone to be clear on a couple of points. First the enemy of my enemy in this case still happens to be my enemy. However, while not supporting or cheering on my enemy, I'm not going to complain that some important revelations have come out against one enemy in favor of another enemy at the hands of yet another enemy.

Now, if we can get past all the blathering about how DWS conspired against Bernie. I don't care anything about that. I don't care if the RNC conspired against Trump. These are private .orgs. Whatever.

I do care that the RNC is conspiring with the press, another apparent enemy. THAT's the real story here. And, not surprisingly, almost no one is talking about that.

Conspiring, or looking a gift horse in the mouth?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    US officials say the FBI is investigating Russia's hack of the DNC and its motives, amid election interference concerns.
    Establish a direct link to Trump or the RNC colluding with Putin to sway an election and you're on to something otherwise I'm with jamil and I'm more concerned about the DNC colluding with the media.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    I do care that the RNC is conspiring with the press, another apparent enemy. THAT's the real story here. And, not surprisingly, almost no one is talking about that.

um maybe because they aren't conspiring with the press because the press doesnt want Trump as President? Maybe? Just Maybe? Hmm? Hmm?

Correction noted. See below.

Last edited:

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    So the same people telling us the Russians are behind the DNC e-mail hack are the same ones who said it was "crazy talk" to say that Hillary's private server could have been compromised. Got it.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    That occured to me too. They really should release a screenshot of her inbox about a week before the election

So the same people telling us the Russians are behind the DNC e-mail hack are the same ones who said it was "crazy talk" to say that Hillary's private server could have been compromised. Got it.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    So the DNC now has emails exposed showing they're: Manipulating media propaganda, racist, and it was bad enough that the DNC chair stepped down.....followed by HRC picking up the disgraced/stepped down chair as her campaign manager.....Are you effing kidding me????? And somehow I still know people that say they are voting for her because Trump is a "xenophobic racist." I just don't get it..... There's hard evidence now available for them to read that shows how bad the DNC and Hillary Clinton are when they think nobody is listening. And they just shrug their shoulders.

Top Bottom