• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I route many of my shill accounts through Canada just to throw the mods off. :yesway:

They're probably onto you by now. Canada is the first place they look for shills. Much harder to trace through Mexico. Except you may have to go around the wall once it's built.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Pesky walls...

39808i1528FBCE7C0A66B6

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wikileaks doesn't hack. They serve as a clearing house to publish the work of others

Perhaps the fear of polonium tea or ricin bbs or plain old lead has kept people from leaking much Sov stuff to Julian

Perhaps if our own leakers faced the very real possibility of, shall we say, extrajudicial sanction; they would be ... more circumspect

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wikileaks doesn't hack. They serve as a clearing house to publish the work of others

Perhaps the fear of polonium tea or ricin bbs or plain old lead has kept people from leaking much Sov stuff to Julian

Perhaps if our own leakers faced the very real possibility of, shall we say, extrajudicial sanction; they would be ... more circumspect
    It's okay to say the enemy of my enemy sometimes does something useful. That doesn't make them friends. Is it not as interesting that wikileaks has never published a Russian document hacked by anyone?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    New WikiLeaks release related to CIA tool Archimedes. Not even really worth posting direct link to. Mundane tool that uses a compromised PC to redirect LAN traffic to further compromise the entire system, and particular machines on the network. This actually mimics some tools that were already available "in the wild."

Top Bottom