Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Redheads....

It's like eating Hot & Spicy Chips.
    They burn your tongue, you get a runny nose, you start crying, etc... You wait a little bit, then you grab another one.

Redheads are like that.
    But add a black eye, fat lip, broken nose, empty bank account, dent in the car, hole in your chest and a bunch of blood...
    a whole bunch of blood.

You wait a little bit, then you grab another one.

Stupid... Stupid... Stupid... :wallbash:

Preaching to the choir. Ex-wife number one was a redhead. She was/is 5'2" 95 lbs soaking wet but would swing at me like she was Mike ****ing Tyson. She never made contact, but it wasnt for a lack of trying.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Preaching to the choir. Ex-wife number one was a redhead. She was/is 5'2" 95 lbs soaking wet but would swing at me like she was Mike ****ing Tyson. She never made contact, but it wasnt for a lack of trying.

As my spouse is an active reading sometimes posting member here and knows all my friends (they like her more than me. Go figure) All I can say to the red head thing is "YUP"

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I have been moving around doing a massive gathering of foods and materials in the last 2 weeks to get ready for what ever is next and we have a serious list of :poop: to get done around the compound so Lowes and Home D. it is.

Has anybody else noticed how hard it is not to touch your face. I have. I do not wear the gloves but will use the hand goo to disinfect. But as soon as I walk into a hardware my face starts to itch...…:dunno:
    Drives me nuts.

I'm in a "high risk" group, so I've been wearing mask and gloves when I go out for several weeks (smirks notwithstanding).

I have found that wearing a mask, glasses, and gloves do a great job of keeping me from touching my face... the mask and glasses are the shield, and the blue nitrile gloves really get my attention when I start to reach to scratch my cheek - my face itches as soon as I walk into Lowe's too :n00b:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm in a "high risk" group, so I've been wearing mask and gloves when I go out for several weeks (smirks notwithstanding).

I have found that wearing a mask, glasses, and gloves do a great job of keeping me from touching my face... the mask and glasses are the shield, and the blue nitrile gloves really get my attention when I start to reach to scratch my cheek - my face itches as soon as I walk into Lowe's too :n00b:

That's just crazy. But it is true.

I am living with a beat up immune system from the long term sides of Chemo/radiation several years ago. I have rebounded some but I do my best to avoid folks that are obviously sick.

Until the terrorists came home from the local Petri dish and share the latest :bs": offered up by the kids who's parents drop them at school sick as ****ing dogs because that is the day care they utilize.

justacog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2018
    Brownstown
    And, this pretty much sums up my views on the violation of our civil rights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8cpSrNlT9E

The 2nd Amendment legal groups sued just about everyone over the essential nature of gun stores and ranges and have been winning pretty much across the board. Ever wonder where the civil rights legal groups are these days? But then, most civil rights legal groups are saturated by people often of a different political and ideological persuasion.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    I get the sense on INGO and social media that most Americans are scared. Will this stay at home order ever meet with conflict or will fear prevail and America remain Amerika?

Work did not make the Jews free in the Third Reich, nor were they relocated to Zion.
    No threats to America ever materialized from those locked up with Fred Korematsu.
    Black Americans never started a race war.
    Eradicating smallpox did not require shutting the country down.

The price that has been paid so far cannot be calculated. (I am not just talking about money)

When it is the 4th of July and we are still ordered to stay at home and the summer of 2020 is lost will fear still be the primary emotion or will anger begin to be present?

A friend shared this story on the book of faces: https://www.businessinsider.com/cos...ling-non-essential-items-select-states-2020-4

One of the replies to him in the comments was this(coming from an associate dean at a Indiana college):

"I am not a bit worried about rights currently. It is about survival and eliminating actions of those who are reckless from impacting everyone else. When someone you know dies from this, you see the degree of effort it takes just to try and treat them - everything else needs to wait. We are too spoiled. It is a war-like environment where everything else stops, and that is what has happened in wars of the past. Manufacturers and entrepreneurs will have to shift their focus for the current market (and upcoming market demands) for goods. It is a new world, we can't ignore that."

When attitudes like this prevail, there will be more Amerika. It's not just the snowflakes that are handing over freedoms and liberties.

PhotoNinja spearheads the morning routine with our 6-month old jelly-bean, and during morning feeding usually has the TV on. This morning it was tuned to NBC, the name I caught was Hoda, and it was all about how terrible things are and how sooo many people are at death's door and it is getting worse. I stood there and caught about 20 seconds and told her to turn that **** off. As much as I dislike Fox59 morning news, I told her to turn to that.

With so many people buying into the panic, it makes it easier for the swamp to obtain even more control. Just my :twocents:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A friend shared this story on the book of faces: https://www.businessinsider.com/cos...ling-non-essential-items-select-states-2020-4

One of the replies to him in the comments was this(coming from an associate dean at a Indiana college):

"I am not a bit worried about rights currently. It is about survival and eliminating actions of those who are reckless from impacting everyone else. When someone you know dies from this, you see the degree of effort it takes just to try and treat them - everything else needs to wait. We are too spoiled. It is a war-like environment where everything else stops, and that is what has happened in wars of the past. Manufacturers and entrepreneurs will have to shift their focus for the current market (and upcoming market demands) for goods. It is a new world, we can't ignore that."

When attitudes like this prevail, there will be more Amerika. It's not just the snowflakes that are handing over freedoms and liberties.

PhotoNinja spearheads the morning routine with our 6-month old jelly-bean, and during morning feeding usually has the TV on. This morning it was tuned to NBC, the name I caught was Hoda, and it was all about how terrible things are and how sooo many people are at death's door and it is getting worse. I stood there and caught about 20 seconds and told her to turn that **** off. As much as I dislike Fox59 morning news, I told her to turn to that.

With so many people buying into the panic, it makes it easier for the swamp to obtain even more control. Just my :twocents:

We have few independent minded people today and herds and herds of sheeple...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The widespread fear is hard for me to understand.

It has been mentioned that the masses have been conditioned by the 24/7 MSM and other sources.
    My daughter is scared to death right now and she was not raised to be fearful of this kind of thing/situation. I went over yesterday and the TV was on MSNBC and blaring the orange man bad all his fault :bs:

Had a 30 minute discussion about this. Showed her other links and places to avoid. I doubt it soaked in as I am her dad. You know how that goes.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Oh even Fox news is peddling wall to wall panic and fear, but they do throw in the occasional favorable Trump article. The headlines are getting more and more brazen in their fear mongering, I go from a blood pressure spike to laughing my ass off at how dumb the stories are.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Look, I’m AGAINST government encroachment, but when the GOVERNMENT is the one to cause the financial harm, by shuttering PRIVATE business, the, its THE GOVERNMENT’s JOB to make those businesses whole again. The government also closed schools, but the side note is, those employees are still getting paid, as are any government employees sent to work from home. Closing PRIVATE BUSINESS FOR THE COMMON GOOD, should come with a common payment from that same government.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Look, I’m AGAINST government encroachment, but when the GOVERNMENT is the one to cause the financial harm, by shuttering PRIVATE business, the, its THE GOVERNMENT’s JOB to make those businesses whole again. The government also closed schools, but the side note is, those employees are still getting paid, as are any government employees sent to work from home. Closing PRIVATE BUSINESS FOR THE COMMON GOOD, should come with a common payment from that same government.

Amen, exactly on the same page as me.

If you cause the problem, it is your DUTY to make things right, regardless of what it takes.

The borders should have been closed in mid janurary to ALL travel, but due to political games and social pressure, we're now saddled with the mess we're in.

The actual damage of the virus appears to be a tiny fraction of what the models predicted, and with fed interest rates at the point they're at, I think the infrastructure bill Trump was talking about would be a good option to open the door to new jobs for all those who have lost their jobs due to the political fumble. And if they can't find those people a job, they should be paying the damages for stripping them of their livelihood. If money needs to be found for the program, there's plenty of politicians worth billions that could be weaseled into having to give some of that money up.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Faff
    Top Bottom