Willy Graham. The other side of the coin.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Itchy we have a couple of religion threads where debate among the merits of various Faiths including Atheism are discussed...Perhaps that is where you should go to debate the merits of Atheism???

I cared not for David Bowie's lifestyle....When he passed and we had a thread to offer our condolences I did not come on there and say, "What a creepy, two different colored eyes, cross dressing freak he was..."

I said, "RIP Mr. Bowie...Your musical contributions in my lifetime were legion..Godspeed Ziggy Stardust..."

We have the threads where Faith can be discussed openly..I hope to see you in one...

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This place is full of people who jump to conclusions about people without knowing them. Are you assuming I'm a homosexual? Are you assuming I'm a Democrat?

I rarely assume anything. I'm more pragmatic in my approach whether it be politics, religion, or my daily life. If my contributions can open the mind of one person, I'll consider that a success. That sounds very familiar to some I'm sure.

[snip]

[... If [STRIKE]my contributions[/STRIKE] [banning guns I don't like] can [STRIKE]open the mind of[/STRIKE] [save just] one person, I'll consider that a success.] That sounds very familiar to some I'm sure. [Yes, yes it does]

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    [snip]

[... If [STRIKE]my contributions[/STRIKE] [banning guns I don't like] can [STRIKE]open the mind of[/STRIKE] [save just] one person, I'll consider that a success.] That sounds very familiar to some I'm sure. [Yes, yes it does]

There's another stellar assumption.

For the record, I own guns that would be banned and I've taught my children to shoot them. Does that sound like something I would say now? I was referring to the Christians who hope to convert non Christians. Thanks though.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    But there's no civil tolerance for non believers?

Indeed there is.....I held onto that Faith (more Agnostic than Atheist) for the first 30 years of my life...Science and History brought me to the fold.....DNA is described as the Book of Life....I found out I could come to personally know the Author and it's beautiful...Good luck on your journey....

We all love you brother....We're commanded to but do so of our own accord...

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Why do threads about Billy Graham devolve like this?

Matthew 5:11-12
    [11] Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. [12] Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Matthew 10:22
    And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    As I said I am NOT a bible scholar. Looks like you may be, or did you just come from a family that supported that TV fraud?

...and your basis for this claim is...

I'm in trial mode right now, so I am particularly atuned to actual evidence.

Top Bottom