• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I am really kicking myself fort selling another member 1,000 rounds of 300 blackout about 8 mo's ago.. I also sold the PSA pistol for it to someone else and just kind of thought I was done with the caliber but now of course I am thinking about it again and the ammo has doubled in price. LOL

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Only 3 I really regret.
    First was a Remington 1100 LT-20 with mahogany stock. Beautiful gun, and only failures I had were bad ammo.
    Next was a Remington 700 ADL in .222 with a Leupold fixed 8x scope. Damn thing was the most accurate factory rifle I've owned, and that includes a couple of Tikkas. Even shot it a couple times in local benchrest matches on a lark. And won some hardware.
    Both sold when I'd pretty much gave up shooting and I could use the $ elsewhere.
    Lastly was a non refurb Soviet 91/30. Probably the best non Finn Mosin I've owned and it shot like a dream. Sold it when I got out of com bloc stuff.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I regret selling my Springfield M1A Super Match rifle. Was going through a hard time and got out of it what I had in it. Boy I sure do miss it though.

PatriotX

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 6, 2014
    Michiana
    Out of all the guns, the only one that I miss is a Smith .22lr revolver.

Nothing else before or since was as ‘just right’ as that little gun.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Out of all the guns, the only one that I miss is a Smith .22lr revolver.

Nothing else before or since was as ‘just right’ as that little gun.
    Yep, that's another one I regret also. I sold a really nice model 17 because I needed the money. I wish I had found a way to keep it.

cmann250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 2, 2018
    Land of 300bu corn
    A 300blk for me. It was a second hand Diamondback that did not run right. I got it running well and changed a few things for personal preference.

It was light, simple, and a lot of fun with iron sights. I got bored since I was shooting more distance at the time. It was like the V6 of the rifle world, not a 223 or 308. So I traded it.

I slowed down on distance shooting and tried to fill the void with a PCC and it just isn’t there. I need that dang V6 rifle back, but I sure won’t find anything now for the $600 I had in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megasaki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Bloomington
    I had an un-messed with Japanese Naval Special. Correct, late war with the original paint from the factory still on it. Wish I sill had it.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    The JM930 Pro I sold for a song...just before the covid!

The CZ 75 Tactical I traded for a Scorpion at the beginning of covid...I still haven't shot the scorpion, and honestly barely want to. I just 'HAD TO HAVE IT' at the time though and traded one of my best pistols and a fist full of cash for it.

Lucky though, I think both members I sold/traded to were happy and still are...so that takes some of the 'sting' off at least.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I regretted selling a model 65 357 heavy barrel. I sought out another, bought it home, and realized it's a 64-3 (38 special), 357 heavy barrel with matching assembly numbers. I wouldn't have found it if I didn't miss the other one.
    :D:thumbsup::rockwoot::wow::woot:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    S&W Model 66-1. Sold it in 1985 (newly married and poor.) I have a 19-5 now, but the 66 will always be the one that got away.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Smith wheelguns are the shizz. I don't think most people sell them because they don't like them or want them. They sell them out of necessity.

Top Bottom