• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    Marlin 60. Sights were off to one side. Sent it back and they sent it back saying it was fixed. Sights still not centered. Got my money back.
    Taurus 941. Still new and still have it, but trigger pull sucks. Current project gun. What else can I say.
    On another note, I've had two PT22's and they ate everything flawlessly. If you can see the sights well enough, it'll hit a dime at 10 yards.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I never had a "bad" experience, and only ever needed to send one firearm back for warranty. Sadly, it was a .45 from Springfield's custom shop, a pistol I had waited months to receive. I actually could have fixed it, but for the money, I wanted them to know. The adjustable rear sight fell off due to the dovetail being slightly loose, and the grip bushings were not staked on one side of the handle so they screwed out when you tried to remove the grip.

While I waited a couple weeks for it to come back, I bought a new Para-Ordinance 12.45 Limited. When the Springfield came back, I spent a lot of time comparing the two at the range. I shot 5 different factory loads and 3 different hand loads in each pistol. It was at the indoor range at 50 ft and 75 feet. The Para-Ordinance shot exactly as well and sometimes very slightly better than the Springfield with every load. This is no put down, they BOTH shot extremely well. I traded the Springfield, as I already had a single stack that shot really well. The man that now owns it is very satisfied and enjoys the pistol.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Worts gun that I owned was a Intratec AB10 (Tech 9) would only feed round nose fmj and even then very picky. Not good for more than 15 ft., even then could hardly hit a man size target. Looked cool had 32 round mags, but not worth 2 cents.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    ALOT of Taurus firearms mentioned in this thread.
    Remington 11-87, broke and Rem wouldn't stand by their product, I'll NEVER buy another Remington.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Cobra 380 bought it brand new would not fire no matter what I put in it. Traded it the next day to a guy for a Rossi .357 snubbie flat out. And never looked back.

davej48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    TN
    dissapointment plus

My first ever brand new handgun back in the late 60's was an Auto Ordnance GI model 1911. It was also the worst POS I ever owned, would never fire a whole mag without a ftf and when it did shoot was so inaccurate as to be dangerous to anyone in the area. The second worse was a Taurus PT22, horrible trigger and would only feed CCI minimags with any reliability.

Chetna

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Cedar Lake
    Ruger Lcp every time I holstered the pistol it would just barely move the slide out of battery. Had that pistol about 3 days.

Chetna

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Cedar Lake
    Even better I had a little star 9mm that somehow had a thru wall crack in the slide at the start of the frame. Looking at the metal that cracked it looked like it was cast in a basement somewhere.

davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    FMJ derringer, .410/.45Colt

Crappy to hold, crappy to look at, crappy to shoot. Depositing the energy of a shotshell into a matchbox-sized space in your palm while pulling a terrible trigger is no fun.

Using an ink pen to extract empties is even less enjoyable.

Gave it to my ex's family... Don't miss her or them or it.

Lethgar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Kahr CW45. Multiple FTEs with multiple magazines over 100 rounds. Then the striker stopped resetting. Set it to Kahr and they..."lubed the barrel". Never again, with any Kahr for that matter.

tnrick55

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    bluffton
    when i was about 15 i had a old single shot 12ga. that every time i would shoot it it would knock the hide off my thumb and bust my nose.:laugh:

Stryker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    for me, it was a cop 357, 4 barrel, striker fired. It was actualy painful to shoot. bought it brand new, fired 2 rounds and traded it in...

"painful" memories (pun intended)

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I had a Ruger SR9 that would FTE 3-5 times per mag. After some research I found there was a problem that Ruger refused to acknowledge. A $10 fix later the problem was fixed and never had the problem again. I miss that gun.:(

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    The Century C93 sporter. Supposed to be a G3 clone in .5.56. I fired exactly one shot before it malfunctioned. I cycled it, thinking it may be the rounds. By round five, the firearm was in catastrophic failure mode with a mangled spent round jammed in the chamber and another clamping desperately onto the bolt. I sent it back, got a completely new rifle, and traded it, post haste.

The weird thing is, the Curse has followed it. I traded it toward a Saiga 12. Turned out that that particular shotgun had ports that needed re-drilled. Traded the Saiga toward a couple of guns. One buyer of them shorted me on a deal, the other trade is in limbo. Thinking of selling the remaining gun for cheap, just be rid of the cursed (pronounced "Curse-ed") Century Arms money.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The worst gun I ever owned was a very early Bushmaster Bullpup. It would double or triple often and jam more frequently. It was a total PITA! :noway:
    Plus it would pull my whiskers when I shot it! :xmad:

Top Bottom