• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    I dont know... pizza is like sex... no such thing as bad.... I like them all and will eat any pizza.....

Quoted for truth. :yesway: It's like there's a base level of good and it goes up from there!

Even what they serve at Chuck E Cheese. Sitting here watching the Sunday night football game...I can say that Chuck E Cheese is lousy pizza.

But, and I know this be true, if I were at a Chuck E Cheese and there was pizza sitting in front of me? I'll eat it. And I'd think that it was good. :)

Last edited:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Best #1. The Ordinary
    #2. Pasquale's in Mars Hill
    #3. Bob's Tu Your Door
    I think the only Pasquale's that are left is the one that just moved from Madison to Emerson off east County Line rd. and the one on 16th st. You can also get the same pizza from Vito's in Greenwood they are all owned by the same folks...

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Nancy's is good, it's a chain out of Chicago. I used to go to the original and remembered they had the hottest freakin pizza ever. Wish there was one closer than Fishers. I consider Bazbeaux a local chain having 3 restaurants in the area although I've been to Carmel a few times and have been disappointed with it as well as others I know that really like it.

How many know that Jerry Jones owns about 49% of Papa Johns?

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Not sure if Mickey and Bills is still making pizza on the near westside but as a kid, they were the best. Bob's Tu Your Door in Greenwood was a legendary pizza back in the day as well. Not sure if they are still cranking out pizza or not.

rdbs505

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Little Ceasers = get what you pay for
    Papa Johns = decent for the $
    Gelsosamos = Expensive but gooooood!
    Pizza hut- puke

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I personally like Papa Johns the best. To me Pizza hut has too much dough per topping ratio and domino's is no longer in Martinsville. We used to get pizza from a little country store called Baxters market, but they closed down. It was good but expensive. Around $20 for an Xlarge pizza. We dot get pizza much so it was much more convienant.

Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    N IN
    I don't really have a favorite but I have one that I don't like at all - Little Caesar's. It is the worst to me, by far.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom