• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    That would explain why he quit making videos! lol That would be a shame if true.
    Details emerge on arrest of YouTube?s ?FPS Russia? in F... | AccessWDUN.com

he quit making videos when his partner ended up murdered (fps russia WAS a suspect at one time) the CBD oil raid was in august.

as a side not his fake russia schtick is why I thought Rob Ski (AK operators union) was fake for a while... and while I just remembered it support AK operators union as well. And the gun collective. Adam krout makes some very informative videos

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes all correct on fpsrussia. He was felony charged with intent to sell. The case has yet to go to court. In the mean time he just stopped doing gun videos n went into video gaming streaming so money wise he is ok.

The whole thing smells on fpsrussia but that is a whole other topic

npwinder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2016
    Kouts
    Colion noir is allegedly the product of focus groups and paid endorsements, sootch00 hasn't given anything a bad review that I'm aware of, demolition ranch is an entertainment channel mostly (vet ranch, off the ranch) so he's okay money wise. I would support military arms channel (hi Tim), Paul Harrel (look him up) into weapons, and koyote tan (if they have a patreon) before IV8888 or nutnfancy

thats just my op opinion BUT look up paul harrel and SUBSCRIBE

A lot of Vet Ranch Videos get demonetized unless they edit/blur the surgeries and "not family friendly" stuff. They've started to do two videos, one edited one unedited and you have the link to get to it. The link for it is in the description. If it wasn't for Off The Ranch, I doubt Matt would have much of an youtube income. I think that's why he's branched out into merchandise as heavily as he has the past couple months. Well that, and the fact that Fans keep buying him out of everything.

I also don't think Youtube Demonetizes entire channels, just the videos. If you have a lot of videos that Youtube deems not family/advertiser friendly, it can seem they're demonetizing entire channels though.

There's in an appeal process for a demonetized video. Youtube wants the channels to use it. Here's an article from September on it. https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...outubes-demonetization-troubles/#9fac3a6c2670

Recently Youtube has started hiring 10,000 people to help watch after content.

Advertisers are slowly coming back. Youtube is still one of the largest entertainment sources today. We do need to put pressure on them to make sure our favorite channels don't continuously have demonetized videos though. I think though, that has also open the curtains over some youtubers eyes and that they wont always be able to rely on google.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    A lot of Vet Ranch Videos get demonetized unless they edit/blur the surgeries and "not family friendly" stuff. They've started to do two videos, one edited one unedited and you have the link to get to it. The link for it is in the description. If it wasn't for Off The Ranch, I doubt Matt would have much of an youtube income. I think that's why he's branched out into merchandise as heavily as he has the past couple months. Well that, and the fact that Fans keep buying him out of everything.

I also don't think Youtube Demonetizes entire channels, just the videos. If you have a lot of videos that Youtube deems not family/advertiser friendly, it can seem they're demonetizing entire channels though.

There's in an appeal process for a demonetized video. Youtube wants the channels to use it. Here's an article from September on it. https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...outubes-demonetization-troubles/#9fac3a6c2670

Recently Youtube has started hiring 10,000 people to help watch after content.

Advertisers are slowly coming back. Youtube is still one of the largest entertainment sources today. We do need to put pressure on them to make sure our favorite channels don't continuously have demonetized videos though. I think though, that has also open the curtains over some youtubers eyes and that they wont always be able to rely on google.
    demo ranch has a diverse portfolio as far as youtibe income goes, vetranch does their work thru donations and have before adpocolypse. He has also been selling dollar shave club and audible subscriptions for a while too. And branched out into streaming games on twitch.

and you're right they don't demonetize whole channels, they even told yankee marshal to branch out into art or video games recently if he needed more youtube bucks. Fun thing is youtube used to hate videogame channels. If youtube wants to throttle what gets put up, someone with the capital needs to create a youtube based on the old concept, upload whatever, whenever and let it get views. Strict gun sites, or videogame sites don't get the catch all random viewers.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...someone allegedly ordered CBD oil (oh boy, who cares)...

Not CBD oil, "Butane Honey oil" a/k/a Butane Hash Oil (allegedly). Not the same stuff at all.

CBD has under 1% THC, typically, while BHO has up to 80% THC.

Who cares? Well, the state of Georgia and the feds.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Sootch just got another strike again!

[video=youtube;fqLMiir4FmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=fqLMiir4FmY[/video]

And yes, Military Arms Channel got hit again as well.

HSzGjTmoOoNglPwFdQZgi52TFiXSOOP8AJeUaTTbVU6VCQEeDOm9a0xeAvFYxNma.png

Isn't it interesting that these hits on gun channels seem to all hit within a few days of each other. Almost like it's a concerted effort to eliminate gun channels from the Tube.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sootch just got another strike again!

[video=youtube;fqLMiir4FmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=fqLMiir4FmY[/video]

And yes, Military Arms Channel got hit again as well.

HSzGjTmoOoNglPwFdQZgi52TFiXSOOP8AJeUaTTbVU6VCQEeDOm9a0xeAvFYxNma.png

Isn't it interesting that these hits on gun channels seem to all hit within a few days of each other. Almost like it's a concerted effort to eliminate gun channels from the Tube.

That's cause there's no consequences for people being *******s and reporting things they just disagree with.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    YouTube is putting everyone on restricted mode???

I tried to search something gun related and got a message that they could not display results because I was in restricted mode. However, you can clearly see in the screen shots below I am NOT in restricted mode.

Another way for the Tube to block content they don't like it seems. Please reference photos below.

WBbjnCR.jpg

mKSOcFF.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I tried to search something gun related and got a message that they could not display results because I was in restricted mode. However, you can clearly see in the screen shots below I am NOT in restricted mode.

Another way for the Tube to block content they don't like it seems. Please reference photos below.

WBbjnCR.jpg

mKSOcFF.jpg

35a7uau.png

x2tats.png

I can find his channel when I'm not in restricted mode.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    Sootch got this account strike because he had a link and price for a firearm or firearm accessory in a youtube video (magpul UBR stock), I would assume that Tim got his strike for the same violation as well (the yugo SKS video mentioned price and where to buy)

the question is WAS that rule in the TOS (who reads those, this is why you should always read them) 3 or so years ago when they posted the offending videos; I know bumpfire stock videos weren't banned when they made their videos that started the account strikes.
    as an aside plenty of slidefire/bumpfire stock install videos and use videos are still up, just from no namers. However most of the "how I made a $10 bumpstock" videos are gone because they showed 'dangerous activities' meanwhile ALL fail videos and sports injury videos are still up.

Top Bottom