• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Personally I dont care fore the attention hungry "OC" movement.

Are you using a script for this stuff or are you making it up on the spot?

Your talking points are all over the board.

Focus grasshopper.

41815_136170316411507_8633_n.jpg

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Personally I dont care fore the attention hungry "OC" movement.

"Attention-hungry"? Who let the troll into this thread?

I guess everyone, including LEOs are "attention-hungry" for OCing. Wait. What's that you say? It offers a tactical-advantage in terms of the availability of firearms to carry and draw speed? Everyone knows that LEOs carry so why not OC? WAIT! You mean CITIZENS can carry too? :n00b:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Haha man you guys are too easy. Read his other posts today and you'll see he's just trolling. It's kinda funny actually, but I expect the mods to take care of it before long. Always ruining the funnies...

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    First day on the board, talking smack, slinging crap, normally a oneway ticket to Bannedville! Keep rolling down this track and you will soon be ALPHA MIKE FOXTROT most likely.

Last edited:

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I plan on CC 99% of the time. My main reason being that I dont want BGs to know I have a gun until ive fired a few shots. I do, however, like OC. Not only for the speed, but for education. I dont have my permit yet (4-8 weeks is a long damn time apparently), but I have a few friends that do. The wise ones that OC usually turn an angry anti-gun civillian into a calm interested person. It gives them the opportunity to explain their reasoning for carrying and educate the non-gunner on laws, safety, etc.

The best thing ive heard so far to say to someone who has their panties up their crack is... "do you own a fire extinguisher? You dont plan on using it do you? But if you ever need it, its nice to have... isnt it?"

if they continue to fight you past that point, they arent worth wasting your time over.

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I plan on CC 99% of the time. My main reason being that I dont want BGs to know I have a gun until ive fired a few shots. I do, however, like OC. Not only for the speed, but for education. I dont have my permit yet (4-8 weeks is a long damn time apparently), but I have a few friends that do. The wise ones that OC usually turn an angry anti-gun civillian into a calm interested person. It gives them the opportunity to explain their reasoning for carrying and educate the non-gunner on laws, safety, etc.

The best thing ive heard so far to say to someone who has their panties up their crack is... "do you own a fire extinguisher? You dont plan on using it do you? But if you ever need it, its nice to have... isnt it?"

if they continue to fight you past that point, they arent worth wasting your time over.

I usually find that I'd rather them "forget" after the first shot... :rockwoot:

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Haha man you guys are too easy. Read his other posts today and you'll see he's just trolling. It's kinda funny actually, but I expect the mods to take care of it before long. Always ruining the funnies...

Nope I actually read the ula....I have not broken a single rule....Not trollin bud here for good. Never seen this thread on the 1st page before so that's why I made another thread. I'm burning up some vacation time before 11' so ill be a regular around here...About to become a site supported..here to stay

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Originally Posted by jsharmon7

Nope I actually read the ula....I have not broken a single rule....Not trollin bud here for good. Never seen this thread on the 1st page before so that's why I made another thread. I'm burning up some vacation time before 11' so ill be a regular around here...About to become a site supported..here to stay

Ummmmmmm....... hey there Keyser Soze jsharmon7 was not talking
    about you, you have not even posted. He was referring to Dredd's post.

Your not Dredd are you??? :dunno:

If you have more than one account you have indeed broken the rules.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Ummmmmmm....... hey there Keyser Soze jsharmon7 was not talking
    about you, you have not even posted. He was referring to Dredd's post.

Your not Dredd are you??? :dunno:

If you have more than one account you have indeed broken the rules.

Nope only account. Trying to get my post count up so I can send PM's ect. I should have posted in this thread rather than start a new one.....good to rehash old topics sometimes.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nope only account. Trying to get my post count up so I can send PM's ect. I should have posted in this thread rather than start a new one.....good to rehash old topics sometimes.

Ok, if you say so.

It just stuck me as odd that you would answer a post as if placing yourself in that position
    and having not posted in this particular thread before.

I guess it is my suspicious mind working overtime.
    Dredd had portrayed himself as a cop as well.
    I guess 1 + 1 = 3

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Ok, if you say so.

It just stuck me as odd that you would answer a post as if placing yourself in that position
    and having not posted in this particular thread before.

I guess it is my suspicious mind working overtime.
    Dredd had portrayed himself as a cop as well.
    I guess 1 + 1 = 3

Yea you get that a lot. I am a member of a few other forums and I don't really talk about my profession....hardly anyone post on the officer.com Indiana section. I lurked for awhile and people seemed pretty pro leo. But dang since joining it seems like the opposite. O/C or C/C I kinda figured that pink peice of paper put people on my team. Seems like there are not anti LEO permit holders than I thought...Kind of a wake up call

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Yea you get that a lot. I am a member of a few other forums and I don't really talk about my profession....hardly anyone post on the officer.com Indiana section. I lurked for awhile and people seemed pretty pro leo. But dang since joining it seems like the opposite. O/C or C/C I kinda figured that pink peice of paper put people on my team. Seems like there are not anti LEO permit holders than I thought...Kind of a wake up call

Do you even read?

are you trying to say you are in LE and you chose a name like that?

Do you even know the story line of the Usual Suspects?

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Im not pro or anti cop.

Although for every 1 great understanding professional cop ive met, there have been 6 douchenozzles. Jus' sayin.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ... O/C or C/C I kinda figured that pink peice of paper put people on my team.

That is not the attitude of the "usual suspects" posting over at officer.com in the Indiana section.

Perhaps that is a wake up call for others.
    I see it only as a few misrepresenting the whole.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Do you even read?

are you trying to say you are in LE and you chose a name like that?

Do you even know the story line of the Usual Suspects?

Dude its a movie? Its one of my favorites...Cops like movies to? You ever read the hobbit? Does not make you froto baggins?

Top Bottom