• ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This is an interesting take:
    Why Washington Should Declare War on ISIS - NationalJournal.com

IS is calling itself a state. It is acting like one - defending its boundaries, imposing its authority. Why not declare war on it?

Also, chilling information on its members:
    Most importantly, ISIS today represents a direct and growing threat to the United States. It has attracted an estimated 12,000 foreign fighters to its black banner flying over Syrian and Iraqi territory, including hundreds of Europeans and Americans who can travel freely with Western passports. It has a bigger sanctuary, far more money, and is more indiscriminately murderous than al-Qaida was on Sept. 10, 2001. ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has assured anyone who will listen that he eventually intends to direct his jihad at the United States, telling the U.S. soldiers who released him from prison in 2009, "I'll see you in New York."

The part about freely traveling to the US is key. We all know that, an otherwise law abiding "proper" person can get firearms. Get enough of them together....

Rhetorical questions - how many IS sympathizers would it take to pull a Beslan? Or something similar at a theater? Or a shopping center? Or state capital (Mosul is the capital of the Iraq Nineveh province)?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The IS media officer was apparently killed. So 1 down a lot more to go.
    ISIS Spokesperson Reportedly Killed By Syrian Army

OH NOES!!! ADMIRAL GENERAL ALADEEN WAS ALADEENED!! :runaway:

isil-white-house_c0-25-700-433_s561x327.jpg

A pro-Isis Twitter account said of the gun-toting PR representative: ‘This brother Admiral General Aladeen was Aladeened during Aladeen clashes at the Taqba Aladeen.’
    :( :D :(

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    Islam is evil. It has no good side. 'Moderate' Muslims are just people who do not live fully by the Koran.
    Sooner or later, the civilized world must confront this reality. Islam means 'submission.' We will either submit or we have to utterly defeat it. There is no peaceful co-existence with evil. A good start would be to stop all Ismamic immigration into the USA.

Defeating IS, or should I say destroying IS, will mean helping some bad people, like Assad. I presume, however, that he is a rational dictator, not an absolutely evil mad man. Better to help him than to ignore IS and the evil of Islam.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Islam is evil. It has no good side. 'Moderate' Muslims are just people who do not live fully by the Koran.
    Sooner or later, the civilized world must confront this reality. Islam means 'submission.' We will either submit or we have to utterly defeat it. There is no peaceful co-existence with evil. A good start would be to stop all Ismamic immigration into the USA.

Defeating IS, or should I say destroying IS, will mean helping some bad people, like Assad. I presume, however, that he is a rational dictator, not an absolutely evil mad man. Better to help him than to ignore IS and the evil of Islam.
    If you wish for this thread to stay open, I suggest editing this post. A similar post was just closed because of very similar comments made towards a particular religion. Tis' against the rules. I would hate to see it happen, I for one find this thread fascinating

EDIT: I found the rules:
    5) Religious and racially based threads of any nature are not allowed on INGunOwners.com.
    All Indiana Gun Owners should feel comfortable on this forum no matter their race, religion or color. Everyone is welcome here on INGO and should feel comfortable being associated with this site.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

Hmm...you do know that Assad is a muslim, right? As for the rest of your nonsense, I'd suggest educating yourself but that is unlikely to happen. The majority of IS's victims are muslims. Think on that for awhile.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound

:rules:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Truth.

Tyrants do not discriminate. They do whatever needs to be done to advance their tyranny.
    That they do. They kidnap westerners, especially Europeans because European governments are pussies and actually pay the ransoms. And IS tells the families to keep it quiet. They don't want to claim credit because it's more about the revenue. They've brought in > $100M from kidnappings.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Hmm...you do know that Assad is a muslim, right? As for the rest of your nonsense, I'd suggest educating yourself but that is unlikely to happen. The majority of IS's victims are muslims. Think on that for awhile.
    Yep, and by their own admission, when they get done killing all the Islamic enemies, they're coming after the rest of the world. Or at least that's their intent.

jss1956

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Indiana the Armpit
    In 1991, I watched TV with my father-in-law as US forces withdrew during the first Gulf War. I told my right wing hawk Bush I voting father-in-law that the withdraw was a mistake. He told me withdraw was necessary to "save face" and maintain stability in the Middle East. I disagreed, telling him it was time to "deal with these guys now or they are going to kill a bunch of Americans". "Nonsense" was his reply. Fast forward to 9/14/01. Again, my late right wing voted for Bush II, father-in-law and I are watching II running his mouth on TV. I remind my father-in-law of our conversation 10 years before and repeat my warning. "Deal with them now and be done with it permanently or much worse things are going to happen". And do it complete. Again, my words failed to make any impact other than a response that I was crazy and insane to think of putting these guys down. OK so fast foward to now. This group seems like a friendly fun loving bunch don't they? Just eh kind of folks you want running your country? Do you really think O'Bammer has an answer? This guy can't find it with both hands. I believe that much worse things than 9/11 are coming to America but as usual we've hit the snooze bar again.

So stop voting for the worthless, gutless trash that runs this country. And that means you. Republican or Democrat, they are to gutless to deal with domestic issues, let alone global threats. I'm sick and tired of seeing Americans finest citizens lost and disabled for nothing. I'm fed up with financing waste, corruption and war on a credit card, all for worthless groups that want me dead . The last straw was watching the recent beheading of an American citizen. It speaks volumes about these people and why this needs to end.

Elect someone who will give 'em an ultimatium: So you want to play terror games? Kill Americans and you up the ante. No problem. Chop off heads? Go for it. You've entered the big league boys. Wanna play lumber jack? Let's see if you can handle your end of the log. Now you play the game with my uncle. So here's what he's gonna do. He's gonna send you a gift and he can guarantee delivery anywhere in the world in 30 minutes or less or the next one is free. Not telling you where they are landing or when. But if you're within 50 miles of delivery and not wearing 10 million sun block your gonna have a really bad day. Cause the spot where you are standing will be a crater the size of the state of Connecticut.

I suspect 4-5 30 minute deliveries will be all that is needed to wrap this up. In 90 days we will all forget what terrorism is or Jihad means. These wonderboys will have become a minor spices on this planet, if not an extinct one. Of course, no politician and most citizens lack any intestinal fortitude for this simple, low cost and highly efficient solution. Pass me my phone, the football and the launch codes and I'll order delivery today.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    In 1991, I watched TV with my father-in-law as US forces withdrew during the first Gulf War. I told my right wing hawk Bush I voting father-in-law that the withdraw was a mistake. He told me withdraw was necessary to "save face" and maintain stability in the Middle East. I disagreed, telling him it was time to "deal with these guys now or they are going to kill a bunch of Americans". "Nonsense" was his reply. Fast forward to 9/14/01. Again, my late right wing voted for Bush II, father-in-law and I are watching II running his mouth on TV. I remind my father-in-law of our conversation 10 years before and repeat my warning. "Deal with them now and be done with it permanently or much worse things are going to happen". And do it complete. Again, my words failed to make any impact other than a response that I was crazy and insane to think of putting these guys down. OK so fast foward to now. This group seems like a friendly fun loving bunch don't they? Just eh kind of folks you want running your country? Do you really think O'Bammer has an answer? This guy can't find it with both hands. I believe that much worse things than 9/11 are coming to America but as usual we've hit the snooze bar again.

So stop voting for the worthless, gutless trash that runs this country. And that means you. Republican or Democrat, they are to gutless to deal with domestic issues, let alone global threats. I'm sick and tired of seeing Americans finest citizens lost and disabled for nothing. I'm fed up with financing waste, corruption and war on a credit card, all for worthless groups that want me dead . The last straw was watching the recent beheading of an American citizen. It speaks volumes about these people and why this needs to end.

Elect someone who will give 'em an ultimatium: So you want to play terror games? Kill Americans and you up the ante. No problem. Chop off heads? Go for it. You've entered the big league boys. Wanna play lumber jack? Let's see if you can handle your end of the log. Now you play the game with my uncle. So here's what he's gonna do. He's gonna send you a gift and he can guarantee delivery anywhere in the world in 30 minutes or less or the next one is free. Not telling you where they are landing or when. But if you're within 50 miles of delivery and not wearing 10 million sun block your gonna have a really bad day. Cause the spot where you are standing will be a crater the size of the state of Connecticut.

I suspect 4-5 30 minute deliveries will be all that is needed to wrap this up. In 90 days we will all forget what terrorism is or Jihad means. These wonderboys will have become a minor spices on this planet, if not an extinct one. Of course, no politician and most citizens lack any intestinal fortitude for this simple, low cost and highly efficient solution. Pass me my phone, the football and the launch codes and I'll order delivery today.

I seriously cannot contain my thoughts to type anything out without getting banned for religious topics. Perhaps these madmen want a thermonuclear war to end civilizations and the human existence.

Top Bottom