• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Road trip? Not too far for me to drive. It'd be tough to do before the end of the year, my social and professional calendar are bursting for awhile, but seriously if you want to go toward late December or 1st quarter next year I can drive. Maybe get @Route 45 to come along so he can make fun of my revolver on the trip. And I owe @KellyinAvon one.

And I'm pretty sure @Frosty said he'd buy...
    I heard crab legs are the new INGO cheeseburger, peace keeping food.

Cracking crab legs is the new breaking bread.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hard to be mad when you're starving to death desperately trying to get 7 calories out of a sea spider's leg.

I was just going to get the chicken... :D
    For an INGO peacemaking session, it should be king crab legs. It's hard to be mad when all your hands are bleeding. And then everyone can do that whole "blood brother" thing with handshakes afterward.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    For an INGO peacemaking session, it should be king crab legs. It's hard to be mad when all your hands are bleeding. And then everyone can do that whole "blood brother" thing with handshakes afterward.
    Could be used to settle disputes here also. Each person involved in the dispute gets a fork and a lb. of king crab legs, whoever finishes the crab and avoids passing out from blood loss longest wins the dispute.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I don’t think my place was uppity I think it was a location thing. And not something we do often so :dunno:

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    My favorite all time seafood was that place in Lafayette that burned down. Morris Bryant was it? Putnam Inn has a killer prime rib as well, for those who dont like crab.....and it is like $20 cheaper. Them cinnamon rolls though......dang man. I am so hungry.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Frog legs....YUM!

But when it comes to oysters, raw on the half shell is the best.
    When I was a youth we had a place down on Monroe we vacationed at. We had to catch everything we ate(bread and seasoning excluded). We would fish most the day(limits what are limits mom?) and at night go out for frogs. My brother and I were 13 or so the last time we went.

Mom would bread them still twitching and some legs appeared to try and hop out of the frying pan. Good times.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    For anyone who is near a Jewel grocery (maybe Albertson's), they have Snow Crab legs for $9.99/lb this week, through Tuesday the 20th

Top Bottom