• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I think you could order a steak (probably a filet) to go with your buffet at an additional charge. But I didn't want to pay more, and the steak would've just taken up room best reserved for the other stuff they had there.

I liked the appetizers they would bring around to your table. Escargot, Oysters Rockefeller, frog legs... :drool:

Frog legs....YUM!

But when it comes to oysters, raw on the half shell is the best.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Oh no. I can't do the raw oysters. That's too close to post nasal drip for me.
    When I was young, we used to hunt bullfrogs all the time around my Grandparents' place...

Little rural town with a grain elevator...Kind of place where kids could run around all night with no problems. Heck, Dad of one of my buddies used to let us take his pickup out for it...we were all of 14.

The world has changed...much of it not for the better.

Damn good eating...and even better memories!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    When I was young, we used to hunt bullfrogs all the time around my Grandparents' place...

Little rural town with a grain elevator...Kind of place where kids could run around all night with no problems. Heck, Dad of one of my buddies used to let us take his pickup out for it...we were all of 14.

The world has changed...much of it not for the better.

Damn good eating...and even better memories!
    I remember my nextdoor neighbors as a kid, talking about going "frog gigging".

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well you should get out more Councilor.
    How about no one that has a reasonable education then

Lots of the Hoosiers believe its really a beach.
    Probability because most Hoosiers have never actually been on a beach and smelled salt water. :lmfao:
    Sad to say that by and large Hoosiers are not traveling willburys.

I've traveled fairly extensively. Extensively enough to know salt water isn't a requirement for a beach.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    $250 for two kids and two adults at an ayce buffet that had crab legs.
    We do the Bacchanal Buffet at least once each time we go to Vegas. I believe it was.$100.00 a piece with tip.. Amazing Buffett
    Crap legs, large steamed shrimp, lobster claws, stone crab claws, oysters along with food and deserts from around the world.
    20211125_144847.jpg

20211125_145920(1).jpg

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    We do the Bacchanal Buffet at least once each time we go to Vegas. I believe it was.$100.00 a piece with tip.. Amazing Buffett
    Crap legs, large steamed shrimp, lobster claws, stone crab claws, oysters along with food and deserts from around the world.
    View attachment 231222

View attachment 231223
    That place looks great. Never done Vegas seems like not a place for children? Just going off what I see that’s what has kept us out. And we aren’t much for the city life we stopped in Nashville…… a bit much for this country guy and family. Maybe in my drinking days :buddies:We were at captain jacks in Panama City beach, the wharf (we prefer but was closed for the season) The amount of crab legs we put down in # paid for the trip lol

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    That place looks great. Never done Vegas seems like not a place for children? Just going off what I see that’s what has kept us out. And we aren’t much for the city life we stopped in Nashville…… a bit much for this country guy and family. Maybe in my drinking days :buddies:We were at captain jacks in Panama City beach, the wharf (we prefer but was closed for the season) The amount of crab legs we put down in # paid for the trip lol
    We would meet my #2 in Vegas a few times a year while he was stationed at 29 Palms.
    My bestie plays cards for fun, from flights, transportation, hotels, alcohol, entertainment and food are comped foe her and her party.
    So my sons, her sons ride on her.
    Im a foodie, I have had some amazing meals in Vegas, and I mean amazing.
    Lots of folks bring kids, im not sure I would have brought mine before 16-18 years old..
    Heres a taste.
    20220305_190723.jpg

20211126_190124.jpg

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    We would meet my #2 in Vegas a few times a year while he was stationed at 29 Palms.
    My bestie plays cards for fun, from flights, transportation, hotels, alcohol, entertainment and food are comped foe her and her party.
    So my sons, her sons ride on her.
    Im a foodie, I have had some amazing meals in Vegas, and I mean amazing.
    Lots of folks bring kids, im not sure I would have brought mine before 16-18 years old..
    Heres a taste.
    View attachment 231224

View attachment 231225
    maybe we will wait on Vegas then.

I too love food. Lol so I am not doubting those meals were amazing. But it takes some SERIOUS photographer skills to make the photos look as good as they taste. My mom and I like to cook and will share pics and stuff I will make something delicious plate it up nice snap a pic looks like I slopped alpo on the plate in picture with flash and such.

Top Bottom